February 2014 Moms

I'm leaving for march 2014 board!

For march 2014 board :: I just had my first u/s and based off my LMP of May 8 I should of been due Feb 12. Turns out im only 6 weeks 2 days so my new due date is march 2! I still may have a Feb baby but for now I say seeya!! :
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm leaving for march 2014 board!

• mdr619mdr619 member
    imagebribbon:
    Oh thank goodness...not that you're leaving, but when I see a title like that I think someone m/c! GL with your March LO!

My thoughts exactly! Relieved to hear all is well!
  • imagebribbon:
    Oh thank goodness...not that you're leaving, but when I see a title like that I think someone m/c! GL with your March LO!

Oops sorry to scare you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so relieved! I was also worried!

image image
  • Yeah, I gotta say I don't like your title. I don't know if you did it to be cute or if it was just casual fun but in the future I think it would be considerate of you to think before you post a title like that. I instantly got that sad feeling for you in my gut when I first saw your thread. I'm very happy that your lo is well. Have a great time over on the March board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I thought it was something different too.  Glad to hear everything is ok though.
  • Ditto PPs, maybe a revised title wouldn't hurt.  I'm glad to hear things are well, enjoy the March board!

imageimage
  • imageiwubrory:
    Yeah, I gotta say I don't like your title. I don't know if you did it to be cute or if it was just casual funnbsp;but in the futurenbsp;I think it would be consideratenbsp;of you to think before you post a title like that. I instantly got that sad feeling for you in my gut when I first saw your thread. I'm very happy that your lo is well. Have a great time over on the March board.

Changed it
  • Good Luck and enjoy! Nice title change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"