January 2014 Moms

Ahhhh facial!!!

So my skin has been breaking out for the past two weeks. I went today and got a mini facial. It wasn't as detailed as I usually do (wouldn't do all the stuff because I'm still in first try), but it was still wonderful.  Pamper yourself ladies!
Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Ahhhh facial!!!

• So my skin has been breaking out for the past two weeks. I went today and got a mini facial. It wasn't as detailed as I usually do (wouldn't do all the stuff because I'm still in first try), but it was still wonderful.  Pamper yourself ladies!
    Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DITTO!  So important to take me time.  I had a massage on Friday and it was glorious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow. That's fucked up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This thread confuses me... What's with the talk about facials?
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • This thread confuses me... What's with the talk about facials?

I know. I'm confused.

I'm team murder DH.

image image
  • Tbd143Tbd143 member
    Wow. You did not overreact.
  • What the..what? I agree...you are not overreacting. Thats bullshiit. Id say your H is either ignorant as all hell or like a PP, extremely misinformed regarding child development and safety. Plus one for team Murder DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't think you're overreacting, no. I'd be so incredibly pissed.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• No, you're not overreacting.  You can NOT trust a 6 yr old and 3 yr old.  You just can't.  I've asked DS to stay in the house while I mow the lawn.  He comes out 10 times to see me/ ask me something.  I seriously can't imagine leaving in my car for "only" 10 minutes.  He'd totally freak out!  TV on or not.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• I would be completely pissed! That is seriously over the line nd I couldn't leave them with him until he proved he could be trusted again.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"