May 2013 Moms

How big are ur LOs??

We went in for our 2 month apt today and alessandra weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. I cant believe how much she grew since birth. She was 7lbs 5oz and 20 inches long.
I was a little nervous about her weight but the dr said shes doing great and she took her shots like a little trooper! I think i cried more then she did lol

How big are your little ones getting? I cant believe its been 2 months already!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: How big are ur LOs??

• DS is 2 months today! He went on Friday and was 11lbs 4oz. Didn't get a length. He was 8 lbs 8oz at birth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO is 2 months today so we go Friday for her two month appointment but we went yesterday to her gastro doctor. She was 8lbs 6oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She was born 7lbs 5oz and 19 3/4 inches long. I know she hasn't grown much but she did have problems with formula but we are getting there! I can't wait to see how she does Friday with all of her shots!

• Loading the player...
  • DD turned 7 weeks old Sunday. We go for her 2 month on the 19th, at her one month she was exactly 10 lbs and 21 inches. Birth weight was 7lbs 9ozs/ 19 1/2 inches, I cannot believe how time is already flying.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Connor was 12 lbs 2 oz at his 2 mo appt. he was 7 lbs 13 oz at birth.
  • Birth weight was 8 lbs 11 oz.
    One month appt weight was 11 lbs 6 oz.
    She is 5 weeks now.
    Apparently my baby has no problem putting on weight....
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • be888be888 member
    My LO will be 8 weeks on Thursday and weighs 12 lbs 13 oz and 23 and three quarter inches long. He was 8 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches at birth. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• We went for our 1 month appt  yesterday (LO is 5 weeks). She is already 23 inches long! She is in the 99th percentile for height. She was 21 inches at birth. She weighs 9lbs 12 oz. she weighed 7.3 at birth.

• LO was 7lbs 10oz and 20in at birth, she is just over 9 weeks and weighs 11lbs and is 23.25in
  • Birth weight 5 lb 2 oz, 7.5 weeks and weighs 8 lb 3 oz!!
  • Man my son is a monster!!!! At his two  month appointment he weighed 15 lbs 1 oz. He was born 9lbs 9oz. Is 23.5 " long was born 20.25"!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • J was 12lb 6oz; 23in at his 2 month check up. We went to his GI doctor 2 weeks later and he was up to 13lb 14oz, and 23 and a half inches. he weighed in at 7lb 13.5oz at birth and measured 19 and a quater inch.
  • imagetarynleann:
    Man my son is a monster!!!! At his two nbsp;month appointment he weighed 15 lbs 1 oz. He was born 9lbs 9oz. Is 23.5 " long was born 20.25"!

I hope that was two month appointment.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We had our 2 month check up last Wednesday. He is 12 lbs 12 oz and 24 inches. At birth he was 7 lb 8 oz and 20 inches.
  • Gosh I knew my LO was big but he seems huge after reading this!

Born 7 lbs 9 oz and 19.5in

One month was almost 13.5 lbs and 21in

Two month was 17.2 lbs and 23.5 in

He is a chunk. We're on size 3 diapers.

• imagecaymarks:
    imagetarynleann:
    Man my son is a monster!!!! At his two nbsp;month appointment he weighed 15 lbs 1 oz. He was born 9lbs 9oz. Is 23.5 " long was born 20.25"!
    I hope that was two month appointment.
    Yes haha could you imagine a 15 lb 2 week old!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • baby boy was 9lbs even at birth, at his 1 month appointment last Monday he was 12 lbs! I wouldn't be surprised if he's gained another 1/2 lb since then. 
  • At birth 8lbs9oz 20.5in. Last Wed was 12lbs5oz 23.25in. Will be 2mo tomorrow. She is def on the bigger side for her age but doctor says healthy and nothing to be concerned about right now since its perfect gain for being breastfed. We went up to a size 2 diaper just today... Growing way too fast!!
  • at birth, S was 5lb 14oz and 18.5in. Today at our LC appt, she weighed in at 8lb 1.5oz. We have our 2 month appt nex week, which will be a week and a half late due to family in town, so we'll see how much she's grown in length. She's definitely on the smaller side and we're working on getting her weight up, but I think she's going to be a small kiddo for life.
  • DD was 6lbs 9 oz at birth. At 1 month she was 9 lbs 4 oz.  

IMG_5977lb
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Our little guy was 12 pounds 14 ounces and 23.5". He was 8 pounds 9oz and 20" at birth. Growing like a weed!
  • Logan was 6lbs. 15 oz. and 19 1/4 in. at birth.

At his 1 month appointment he was 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 in.

He made 2 months yesterday and his doctor's appointment isn't until next week, but we have a scale at home (that seems to match the pedi's measurements) and he weighed 12 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. and we measured him at 22 3/4 in.

I can't believe how much he's grown already!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• My LO is now 12 lbs. She's 6 weeks old. When she was born she weighed 7 lbs 10 ounces. Needless to say, she has gained a lot of weight!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • LO was 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches at birth.  At 6 weeks she was 11 lbs 9 oz and 22 inches.  At her week 1 appointment she was in the 29 percentile for weight at 6 weeks she is in the 89 percentile.  She loves to eat!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD is 7weeks.  She was born weighing 9lbs5oz and currently weighs 10lbs14oz.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My baby girl is now 13 lbs and is 23 inches long at 2 months. She was 6 lbs 8 oz 19.75 inches at birth. She is a big girl! Her brother was the same way.
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    At 6 weeks and 3 days, he's 10 lbs and 15 ounces, and 22 and three eighths ...darn mobile punctuation issues... Inches long.

He's 47th percentile weight, 54th length, and 70some for head, lol. But he's tracking right along steadily, not growing more in one way than another.

ETA birth was 8lbs 1 ounce, 20.5 inches long.
  • My little guy was 6 lbs 12 oz at birth. He is 5 weeks and is up to 10 lbs 4 oz!
    BabyFruit Ticker>
  • LhztihLhztih member
    7lb 13oz and 20in long at birth; Friday, just shy of 8 weeks, she was 9lb 8oz and 23.75in.
  • DS weighed 6lb 4 oz at birth and 10 lb 11oz at 5 weeks!
  • Tyler was 7lb 14oz and 20in at birth. At his 2 month check up he was 12lb 6oz a d 23.5 inches. It's crazy how much he has grown!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"