December 2012 Moms

Crazy baby, hold still!

Getting this girl to stay still for diaper changes, getting dressed, anything, is impossible! She even smacked my hand and yelled at me. I have no idea what she thought she said. I'd imagine it was "I want to crawl around naked and pee all over the carpet, leave me alone momma!"

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Crazy baby, hold still!

• Same here.  I've taken to getting her dressed while she's on her belly on the changing table... Because otherwise she's trying to flip her top half over while I'm battling to keep the lower half straight.  And every time I get the diaper positioned nicely, she digs her feet in and pushes her body up.  It makes me want to leave her naked lol
  • I call her Ali-gator bc she rolls like a gator when you are changing her. Sooo annoying but then she is on her way!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Same here! If he would just hold still for two dang seconds!
  • jac409jac409 member
    Mine too!  I may start changing her on the floor because I am afraid she will hurl herself off of her changing table.  Someone gave us a bear holding a little blanket that plays peek a boo if you push a button on its foot.  Playing that for her is about the only way I can get her to keep still.  Crazy kid!
  • same here...Saturday, my child spend most of the day in nothing but a diaper because she made it quite clear she was more interested in rolling around than letting me put clothes on her...

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Same here! I have to wrestle around with her for changes. If I grab one leg she flips herself over.
  • Same here! Giving her a toy or other object to hold helps a ton, but sometimes the girl just wants to be naked and wiggly!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh yea! I have all but given up on keeping Killian still these days. Diaper changes are a fun little dance although I keep specific toys at the changing table that he only gets there and it helps a little.
    image image image
  • Mine, too!  With her pelvis thrusting, it's like trying to diaper Elvis.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Haha me too.  We put a towel down on the mat and she tries to flip herself over and or reach behind herself and grab the towel and shove the corner in her mouth. She kicks her legs, wiggles, arches her back or when I'm trying to put on her clothes or take them off she stiffens up.  What happened to the days where they just stayed still.  LOL
  • CellisCellis member
    Not me! DS only plays with his feet during changes and grabs at the diaper or wipe. I guess that's one of the advantages of having a baby that doesn't roll. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Just wait till they older girls! :D
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Good to know I'm not the only one who feels like they're losing a wrestling match with every diaper and clothes change... I've seriously learned how to change him belly down, crazy baby...
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Haha, lol. DD is like a little roly poly and LOVES to be on her belly, so she is always fighting to flip over. Minerva, I think it is hysterical that your DD is 6 months and already "talking" back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"