April 2013 Moms

What to do?

Baby Boy fought for over 2 hours before he went down for his nap. He was back up 35 minutes later, which qualifies as a long nap by his standards. I picked him up, changed his diaper, gave him his reflux meds, and he passed back out in my arms.

I should probably put him down, right? But I'm afraid he'll wake up and the crying will start again.

Hmmm... I guess I'll **have** to just hold him until he wakes up ;) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What to do?

• Baby Boy fought for over 2 hours before he went down for his nap. He was back up 35 minutes later, which qualifies as a long nap by his standards. I picked him up, changed his diaper, gave him his reflux meds, and he passed back out in my arms.

I should probably put him down, right? But I'm afraid he'll wake up and the crying will start again.

Hmmm... I guess I'll **have** to just hold him until he wakes up ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Swaddle that baby up! Lol
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • none5none5 member
    I justify it by telling myself I am preventing her from getting a flat spot! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagenone5:
    I justify it by telling myself I am preventing her from getting a flat spot! 

Excellent point! 

• imageRussianMommy:
    Swaddle that baby up! Lol

And risk waking him? No thanks! 

• DunkinDunkin member
    I love holding my dd for naps. My mil tells me I am spoiling her. She can go scratch cause I held my other 2 for naps and they are totally fine. And it goes so quickly! !!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"