March 2014 Moms

Bloat!

I know its just bloat but i cannot button my pants! Ughh its irritating!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bloat!

• jjt616jjt616 member
    I hear ya! I only have one pair of shorts left that fit. Annoying!

• Old navy has cozy drawstring sweatshorts for ten bucks! Just bought two pairs. Any tightness around my midsection is sooo uncomfortable already!
  • Loading the player...
  • I totally agree!!! Does anyone know how long this bloating lasts or any remedies?!
  • I haven't even tried jeans on yet. I'm afraid of the day they don't fit
  • Yep. & this is why I have belly bands.

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, it sucks!  I put on a pair of shorts today and was like I cannot wear these :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • Same here! I really don't mind the bloat though.  I just found out I was pregnant, and it puts me at ease knowing that the bloat is not because I have been eating too much! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank God for my Bella band! My bloat is out of control, I was complaining to DH the other night that it is already uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach. 
  • Thank God for my Bella band! My bloat is out of control, I was complaining to DH the other night that it is already uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach. 
  • Me either. I'm only 6 weeks and nothing fits lol. I'm in for a long road or just a whole new wardrobe!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKrisT117:
    Thank God for my Bella band! My bloat is out of control, I was complaining to DH the other night that it is already uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach.nbsp;

Where did you get the Bella band
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hear ya! We are on Vacation and found out I was pg 2 weeks into vacation. All the clothes I packed were pants, skirts, and shorts. Nothing elastic! Tomorrow is our last day, and I've already had to hit up target, Kohls and old navy for elastic pants. Not what I was expecting. Yesterday I had to lay on the bed to button my jeans. My DH came and and said.."Do you need help?" I was sooo uncomfortable. My belly is VERY bloated. And I can't seem to stop going to the bathroom doing 2!! Its awful!
  • I have had mine nice my first pregnancy, I either got it at target or motherhood maternity
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"