Breastfeeding

Ow Ow Ow

So DS is almost 15 weeks and is going through a very distracted nursing phase that has led to some interesting contortions on both of our parts to get him to nurse.

Well last night he was actually focused and still for once when all of a sudden he pulled off, grabbed my nipple and dig his fingernails into it, and twisted/pulled. It hurt pretty bad I gave quite a yelp and still does today. Do you think he could have done some real damage? Would you get it checked out? And if so, by who?

Re: Ow Ow Ow

• So DS is almost 15 weeks and is going through a very distracted nursing phase that has led to some interesting contortions on both of our parts to get him to nurse.

Well last night he was actually focused and still for once when all of a sudden he pulled off, grabbed my nipple and dig his fingernails into it, and twisted/pulled. It hurt pretty bad I gave quite a yelp and still does today. Do you think he could have done some real damage? Would you get it checked out? And if so, by who?
  • Yeah...sounds like the fun of breast feeding. Not sure how old you LO is...but mine loves to twirl my bra straps, shirts,hair and or pinch/pull/yank my other breast while nursing. last night he was very annoying as he was PINCHING my nipple with growing to fast nails!

I dont really know who would check it out...i mean...there are days when he BITE and the marks left open paper thin cuts. I just had to wait for them to heal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Where the F is my Siggy and my ticker now? 
    They're pissing me off.

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• It's all gone, hopefully they'll be back

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• And I just noticed that all the points reset back to zero!!!! Nooooo!

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Shortie24 said:
    And I just noticed that all the points reset back to zero!!!! Nooooo!
    We're all equal now! We're all noobs!
  • Sorry didnt see the other post about this! Augh now I have to lean everything over again. 

For the people that sort posts from "last posted" or newest what ever it is- the Posts that Kimbo made a sticky are at the top of the page now no matter what. But you can dismiss them. To the left of the star there will be a wheel type thing when you put your mouse of it and you can "dismiss" that post.

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• Everything looks so weird!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Help!
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • I wonder if The Bump gods are watching all the boards and just laughing at how much we're freaking out.
  • batmandi said:
    I wonder if The Bump gods are watching all the boards and just laughing at how much we're freaking out.
    I would if I were them!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How will we know when we are getting punked by fake drive bys now?!?! I'm so glad we have our resident detectives! I'm scared and have no one to hold me!
  • SO CONFUSED OVER HERE, I don't like this.
  • No no, it's ok. If you click on someones name you can see how many discussions they've started, and how many "replies" they have.
    How will we know when we are getting punked by fake drive bys now?!?! I'm so glad we have our resident detectives! I'm scared and have no one to hold me!

• Shortie24 said:
    And I just noticed that all the points reset back to zero!!!! Nooooo!
    It is weird... but I think they will fix it.  I posted one comment and it gave me some badge saying I've posted over 1,000 comments.  
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"