July 2013 Moms

where am I??

This new change is so hard to navigate!! ugh!!

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
      BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: where am I??

• Yeah this sucks.
  • I am mobile and i sort of like it! Much more intuitive than before, at least on my smartphone. Looks like uploading photos will be much easier too. :D <-- If that just worked then mobile smileys now work too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not liking it....where are all my navigation links?

• Ooooh Eeemm Geeee. It's all kindsa different!!! Did our post counts stick? :)
  • I don't like this!
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Aaaaah, I love it already!!! My bio actually shows a TON of my post history, including my intro post back in January. Wow, that was so long ago. :) and parenthesis work!!! Trying - & % just for the heeell of it. Mwhahaha! Now to try a search!
  • This is so weird!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Wait! What happened to my new siggy!?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Are you talking about the mobile app? Mine won't show any boards at all! I use mobile most of the time, too :(

• I spoke too soon. It's been crashing ever since my last post. :(

*%$@&amp; (for a re-test)
  • So many glitches!!! AHHHHH!!!!! 
  • Well I like mobile so far! I love seeing signatures so I know who I'm replying to!
  • emandia said:
    Well I like mobile so far! I love seeing signatures so I know who I'm replying to!
    you see sigs on mobile? weird! I didn't. Strange, strange new bump!
  • I have to say that I'm unimpressed so far. I can't get my flipping tickers (from the bump) to show up. Wtf! And can't change them from my iPad because it won't copy/paste for some reason. Sigh!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• yeah, i am not thrilled at all. I can't stand all of the white. I need color in my life! Bring back the green!
  • So I posted and saw it up for about a minute and now its gone and I can't find it lol. Uugh.

• MrsErinH said:

Mobile is so much better! I can see avatars and actually see the thread while I am writing my reply. Much much improved...although I still wish I could see siggys but I guess that would take up too much space.

I agree! The mobile is so much better! Which helps because before it took forever to navigate or post anything and you couldn't see certain things.
  • Mobile is nice but agree would be nice to see siggys. Also a bunch of threads are messed up, having replies in there that are for totally different threads vs the op. weird!
  • I am mobile and i sort of like it! Much more intuitive than before, at least on my smartphone. Looks like uploading photos will be much easier too. :D <-- If that just worked then mobile smileys now work too!</p>

I agree it's easier on mobile. I forgot it was happening though, and kept trying to get back to s screen I recognized lol. Ahh, the joy of three hours of sleep in a day...
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• flkongflkong member

• Hmm I'm not sure what to think. I've only seen the changes on mobile and I sorta like it so far. Very different for sure but it might not be so bad! ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • This is very strange!!
    (I just had to try out a color and a different font for the hell of it.)
    Mom to three girls and pregnant with #4!
    L: 7/12/13
    C: 5/11/15
    E: 3/7/17
    Due 11/10/18
  • I no likey so far:( it's so white!
  • Ugh dont like this at all!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • shrubshrub member
    Mobile isn't working for me yet. High hopes as a mostly mobile bumper ! Not loving all the white here

• I had to reinstall the mobile app to get it to work.
  • shrubshrub member
    karirlaw said:

I had to reinstall the mobile app to get it to work.

Thanks! Worked for me! Like it so far. Mobile was hurting before!

• Am I crazy or does it not show on mobile who posted it, but instead the last person to respond? Ew
  • Linzbut113083Linzbut113083 member
    edited July 2013
    So weird! I had to refresh my phone 3x thinking the app was playing tricks on me! Testing a photo upload... This may be fantastic and just intime for todays HDBD!!!

Eta: no photo:(
    imageimage
  • MRadsMRads member
    I definitely like that I see avatars on mobile. So much easier to remember if I know a poster or not. I like the white, but I can see how people wouldn't.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • MrsErinH said:

Mobile is so much better! I can see avatars and actually see the thread while I am writing my reply. Much much improved...although I still wish I could see siggys but I guess that would take up too much space.

I like it on mobile but I'm still trying to figure it out. I totally forgot about the change though and when I tried opening it a couple times and the board said "not found" each time I had a mini heart attack lol

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

• Aaand I kinda like the "love it" button. I always thought it would be kinda cool if they added "like" buttons like Facebook.

image image

• Photo test, take 2 on mobile X_X image
    imageimage
  • Photo test

image image

• Meh...this is going to take some getting used to...I agree with PP, I like the "Love it" feature as Facebook has programmed me to do that naturally now, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sdtchica13sdtchica13 member
    edited July 2013
    Ok, not liking this at all, this is actually pretty heinous. I am going snow blind from all of the white, my post count appears to be missing, and this looks kinda bush league, like someone created it in their basement, lol! Not impressed, Bump. Not impressed at all... Eta: and it's using my siggy from effing valentines day...seriously?
  • So, the posts are no longer in order by last post but now by last replies? And it shows who replied last and not the original poster? ICK. 2 points from Gryffndor!

image image

• So far mobile seems better! I'm excited since I'm always mobile bumping!
  • dinomama13dinomama13 member
    edited July 2013
    GIF test
    ETA: boooo it didn't work.

image image

• GIF test
    ETA: boooo it didn't work.

Came in as a jpg... Did it change format on you?
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"