Blended Families

So tired of the "poor me" /vent

I texted BD to remind him about court today and all I've gotten since is "poor me, nothing is ever my fault, all you want is money, I have no relationship with my son, my life is shyt and you don't understand or care"

Sorry BD your life is shyt because you made it that way. You don't see DS because YOU moved an hour and a half away. YOU put off getting him by days or weeks, YOU give up your holidays, YOU don't call or make an effort to see him other than your scheduled EOWE. YOU haven't paid the lousy $60/wk in CS. But because you're supporting your gf and her 3 kids, and then decided it was a good idea to have a baby, that means that you don't have to support DS anymore?!

Ugh, I'm so tired of him saying that everything is my fault, that I'm a horrible person for not caring about his situation, for making him do what he's supposed to do.

sorry...end rant

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: So tired of the "poor me" /vent

• I hate it when people don't take responsibility for their own actions. Seriously, that is the thing that drives me the most nuts in this entire world. And talking to them about anything is like beating your head against a brick wall. Ugh!

Good luck in court. Is it for CS?
  • 60 whole dollars a week? I hope you don't spend that all in one place now. Shakes head. DH spends 60 dollars a DAY on SD.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageambrvan:
    I hate it when people don't take responsibility for their own actions. Seriously, that is the thing that drives me the most nuts in this entire world. And talking to them about anything is like beating your head against a brick wall. Ugh!

Good luck in court. Is it for CS?

Yep, for CS, final hearing. He blew off the pretrial hearing. And he never takes responsibility for anything. Even when he failed out if college for not going to class it wasn't even his fault :/
    BabyFetus Ticker

• imageMrsHetzel:
    60 whole dollars a week? I hope you don't spend that all in one place now. Shakes head. DH spends 60 dollars a DAY on SD.

Lol yeah I know right?! Shopping spree! That doesn't even cover half of DSs daycare
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Why even bother reminding him?  Let him miss the Court date, have a warrant out for his arrest and let him deal with the mess he's made.  It's not your responsibility to try and help him.

And seriously, $60 a week?!  That doesn't even cover my gas for the month.  Jerkface. 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• I agree with not reminding him. it's not your job.

And if it makes you feel better. I get $57 and some odd sense a week. Yay me.

Meanwhile, XH has a nice new truck that he pays $360/month.

It's a pity party with him too. 

I get it, and I sympathize.  I'm with ya honey.

"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval
  • The only reason I reminded him was because my lawyer asked me to, said it would be easier if he just showed up. I didn't want to look like i was being difficult or anything, and I figured he was already at work so if he wasn't going to show then my text wouldn't change that.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• imagejustj:
    I agree with not reminding him. it's not your job.And if it makes you feel better. I get 57 and some odd sense a week. Yay me.Meanwhile, XH hasnbsp;a nice new truck that he pays 360/month.It's a pity party with him too.nbsp; I get it, and I sympathize.nbsp; I'm with ya honey.

J, every time I read your posts about your XH it just reminds me so much of BD. They are both complete narcissists.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I get 53/wk when he actually pays on time. I've been getting about $106 a month for the last 6 months. Do I win? LOL

This has been the same amount since 2001. I tried to have it adjusted last year and somehow the CS office claims that the situation hadn't changed enough for it to be adjusted.....say what??? Minimum wage alone has gone up since then and I know he makes more than that.

Good luck!

DD(14),SD(13),SS(11),SS(9),DS(3)

• imagegin9874:

I get 53/wk when he actually pays on time. I've been getting about $106 a month for the last 6 months. Do I win? LOL

I've got you beat!!  The last payment I received from DC was......... drum roll please........ $72.  And that was like 3 months ago.  And I totally went buckwild with that $72 (insert eyeroll).

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• image+just+j+:

I agree with not reminding him. it's not your job.

And if it makes you feel better. I get $57 and some odd sense a week. Yay me.

Meanwhile, XH has a nice new truck that he pays $360/month.

It's a pity party with him too. 

I get it, and I sympathize.  I'm with ya honey.

I'm right there too guys. Their poor little lives are so hard while we live the life on their big money! 

image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"