Multiples
Options

Bedtime?

What time do you put your kiddos to bed? My 2 yo has a 9:00pm bedtime and the twins right after so 9:30. I am discovering this is late compared to most. I feel like I would never see my girls if I did it earlier.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bedtime?

• Options

We put our 2 year old son down at 7:45-8pm.  It used to be 7-7:30 up until about 2 months ago.  We have been trying to put the twins down between 9:30-10pm gthe last week. They are 2 months old.

• Options
    At that age, we put them down between 7:30-8 pm. Now, they get their last bottle at 6:30 and are in bed by 7:15pm on most evenings.
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ivee4Ivee4 member
    Also what time do your kids wake up? We have a nanny and I do not go into work until 9 so the kids sleep until 8.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My twins aren't here yet but my 3 year old usually goes go bed by 7:30 pm and wakes up between 6:30 and 7. We have tried pushing back his bedtime but he still wakes up early and doesn't seem to be as rested.

imageimage

• Options
    The boys and our 2yo DD all go down right at 7. The big girls go down around 8 during the summer, 7:30 during the darker months. 
    imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine are in bed usually around 7-7:30 and they are usually up by 6:30-7. Last 2 nights they have been waking up at 5-5:30 but then going back down til 8-8:30.

• Options
    All of our kids go to bed at 9. Sometimes we put the boys down as early as 8 if we're both really tired, but never before then. I tend to be surprised when people complain that their babies don't STTN if they're expecting them to sleep from 7P to 7A lol Our boys average 9P to 6A. 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options
    My 3yo goes to bed between 830 and 9 PM. He sleeps until 6 or 630 am. He's never been a good sleeper or needed v much of it. He does still nap, but whether he naps or not doesn't effect the duration of his nighttime sleep.

• Options
    My twins are 11 months old and go down at 7:30 and sleep till 7:30. When I start work and we will leave early this will need to adjust. Early on their bed time was all over the place bc we fed them every 3 to 4 hours. They didn't sleep the night till 4 months old.
  • Options
    The boys go to bed between 7 and 8 and DD between 8 and 9. We go to bed between 9 and 10.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My 9 month old twins go to bed between 7 to 8pm and sleep till around 6:30am. They are monsters if I try to keep them up any later!!! :
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options

7pm Sunday through Thursday.  7:30p on Friday and Saturday.  Even then it's sometimes 7pm if they are really tired.  The bedtime does not alter any differently than that.  They still sleep near 12 hours + and they are 17 months.

With my older daughter, it was 7-7:30p every night until she was in middle school.  Then I increased it to 8pm.  When she hit high school, it was 9m. 

She is now 22 (yes, really.  I started over :) ), and she is still really good about keeping a bedtime.

Good Luck! 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My boys feed between 6:45-7:00 and are down by 7:30.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"