June 2012 Moms

IMMS Monday

Share your stories Ladies :)

My LO is starting to clap and wave goodbye more and more :)  It's the sweetest thing to watch!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: IMMS Monday

• When he dances to random music. He twerks!  

• Just watching him makes me smile!

hes starting to sign for "all done" and I love his sweet open mouthed kisses lol

he also picks up his toys, hugs them close and rocks them back and forth while saying "awww"  he's so darn sweet!!

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Loading the player...
  • DD is pointing at everything! She woke up from her nap and was pointing at stuff immediately. She also says "want" while pointing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • SigirSigir member
    So cute to read all of these! I am
    Late, but mine is that dd loves to chase bunnies in our yard. They are all v fat and slow. So after dinner when i say "
    Ok ready to go chase bunnies?' she gets her shoes and goes to the door,and then does this little excited shuffle where she does these little moves like squats and makes and excited noise. Then we go outside and chase bunnies and she yells! I call it her war cry.

I can't wait to get home after work to go chase bunnies!
  • aw! Love all of those. DS also is big into open mouth kisses now. I love that he actually tries to kiss us!

The funniest thing he is doing lately is laying in the middle of the floor. He has always been hyper active, all over the place, and lately, in the middle of playing, he will lay on the floor, all spread out and rest for about 10-15 seconds then he jumps up and continues. It is so cute/funny! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"