December 2012 Moms

I'm new are you ladies nice :)

hey, I'm new to this site. I was a babycenter poster but those girls are so rude so I found this site. Not sure how it works yet so bare with me. My little scarlett was born dec 5th shes a wild one. anyways just wanted to say hi!

Re: I'm new are you ladies nice :)

• Welcome! I think we're pretty nice :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • thats good to hear I have had enough of those ladies lol.. 

• Loading the player...
  • I used to use babycenter back with my first, but I fell out of it. I love this site a lot more. There are sooo many knowledgeable women, although, there are some boards that are much snarkier than others. Dec 2012 is pretty nice though!
    image  image
  • They just take everything overly serious and hold everything against you. So It's just toxic to even be apart of it anymore. It seems this bored as many view but not very many comments. :( 

a little about me.

My name is Addie,

I'm from Utah,

My babe is a ivf baby

I'm 26

My baby can scoot, and pull herself up a little (still wobbly) cute as hell, and can wave bye-bye :)  

• Welcome! We're sugar and spice and everything nice... most of the time.

• CellisCellis member
    The ladies are pretty nice on this board. It isn't extremely active. Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Welcome! We play nice most of the time!

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi!

Since we haven't done intros in a while... I'm Heather. 32. FTM. DD was born on Dec 26. She's starting to crawl, which has been so touching to watch... I love when she sticks her tongue out like she's concentrating, tries to crawl forward, and then tips over. Cutest thing ever! Oh, and I'm a working mom.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• CellisCellis member

imageSingleMom31:
    Since we haven't done intros in a while...

True. I'm 32, FTM, SAHM, DS was born on 12/18, he's not mobile at all yet (no rolling or attempts to crawl), but can sit unassisted and stand holding onto something. I wonder if we'll skip crawling, I'm not looking forward to him moving around haha.

• Well hi!
    I'll do a late intro too.
    Jenny, one month shy of 33, STM, SAHM, Michigan...
    DD crawls, cruises, stands, climbs, says momma, pulls big brothers hair all the time. Not sure what else, oh she was born December 10.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Hi!!!
    I'm a first time mom. 24. married and full time nursing student.
    Landon was born on Christmas Day 5 weeks early.
    He sits unsupported almost a month now would rather be in his legs and feet than show any interest in crawling. He LOVES dogs and is the biggest babbler I've ever seen in a baby.
  • Hi Im a Baby Center mommy too. The Dec ladies are a bit much I agree. Also dont think they are very funny. I dont post here much but these ladies are right. Very helpful mommas. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow. My have things changed since I was pregnant. There was a time when this board was snarky. I'm not snarky so much as I'll tell it how I see it and that is that. :p 

But, welcome.  :) 

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
    FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom
  • Welcome!

I like the reintros!

I'm a FTM to my sweet girl who was born 12/16. I work full time as a Pediatric ICU nurse and DH stays home with DD. She can roll with the best of them, but no sitting or crawling yet. I seriously love every single moment with her!!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • CellisCellis member
    imageRissKay:

Wow. My have things changed since I was pregnant. There was a time when this board was snarky. I'm not snarky so much as I'll tell it how I see it and that is that. :p 

Haha yeah, that was fun. I don't know where it all went. 

• Thanks for the intro, It's ok to be a little snarky once in a while but not so over the top make someone wanna jump off a cliff thinking their the worst person on the planet kinda snarky.. I love having moms to talk to that have the same age babies. I'm also a FTM . My little babe likes to pull my hair too, and pinch, leave bruises on my legs pull my glasses off. She's wild one! Scared for the walking days!

Here is the latest picture of my baby  

And here is one of us!

Share your's!  

• Meli BMeli B member
    Welcome! I'm a SAHM and I turned 38 yesterday. My DS was born on Christmas Day and he loves to yell, roll on his tummy and has been dealing with all the aches and pains of teething for some time now and not one tooth yet. Hope you enjoy this board :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Oh my gosh those are cute pictures, and that cute little face is to die for! Thanks for sharing! 
  • Oh yay reintros! I'll take the opportunity to kind of intro too; I used to follow (mostly lurk) the Jan '13 board but then my kiddos came a month early so I started lurking here w/o an official intro....then posting a bit more frequently. Anyhoo, I'm 28, a FTM of spontaneous identical twin boys, who were born 12/27 (exactly one month before their EDD...and one day before DH's and my first anniversary). I'm a SAHM now but taught Spanish for 7 years prior to that and want to go back to teaching someday. My boys are just over 6 months now and are starting to learn how to crawl....so now life is gonna get a little dangerous haha! I am loving this age, though; I love how they smile, play, and babble to me and each other...their little personalities are coming out so much!

Minervacullen, whereabout in Michigan do you live? I'm from the metro Detroit area.

• imagemarchesa28:
    Oh yay reintros! I'll take the opportunity to kind of intro too; I used to follow mostly lurk the Jan '13 board but then my kiddos came a month early so I started lurking here w/o an official intro....then posting a bit more frequently. Anyhoo, I'm 28, a FTM of spontaneous identical twin boys, who were born 12/27 exactly one month before their EDD...and one day before DH's and my first anniversary. I'm a SAHM now but taught Spanish for 7 years prior to that and want to go back to teaching someday. My boys are just over 6 months now and are starting to learn how to crawl....so now life is gonna get a little dangerous haha! I am loving this age, though; I love how they smile, play, and babble to me and each other...their little personalities are coming out so much! Minervacullen, whereabout in Michigan do you live? I'm from the metro Detroit area.

Just west of Grand Rapids on the lake shore. There are a few Michigan moms on here.

imageimageimage
  • Ooo since everyone is re-intro/ late intro I guess I will take the opportunity too!

I have posted a couple times but no formal intro I just lurk a lot..

I'm 22, FTM, SAHM, from the U.P of Michigan, nursing student. DS, Levi was born 12/5 and he is scooting, sitting up, telling me all about his opinions and smiling ALL the time, except when it's time for a nap hah. I always enjoy reading what you ladies LOs are up to! Smile

Pregnancy Ticker

• sorry I don't know how to comment without hitting reply on the above person. :) I'll soon figure it out! 

Our little babes were born on the same day! She was born right on her due date it was pretty cool. 

This is a slow moving bored, we need to step it up and make it more fun. 

Twins- oh my I wanted to put all 3 of my embryos in after IVF but I was only able to get one to fertilized but now that she is here I would never be able to do triplets I can barely do 1 baby!  

• Intro- I'm Amanda and from South Florida. Currently on vacation in West Michigan for the month (where I'm from). DD was born  Dec 3 3 and a half weeks early from pre-e. She crawls, sits talks and is a very happy and easy baby! I'm a FTM and DH is a FTD too. 

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• AHH! It makes me so happy to see other Michigan moms!!

I'm Courtney, my baby girl was born 12/29. I'm 22 years old and am planning my wedding for this upcoming Jan. First time mom, and I run an in home day care. I'm from Holland, (any other west mi moms want to talk more, i'm looking for a sort of mommy-and-me group) DD loves to crawl around the house now and pull herself up on the couch or the table. Its crazy to see how much she's grown! 

• Hey everyone! I lurk a lot around here, and post occasionally. It's been really helpful to read others' experiences since my LO is one of the "younger ones" on this board. He was born 12/26 (planned c-section bc he was breech). We've had a lot of transitions this month - we moved from Chicago out to the suburbs, I quit working, and we lived with family for 3 weeks while waiting to close on our new house. All the transitions (and teething!) took their toll on LO's sleep, but he's now back to sleeping 8-7 most nights, with one wake up to eat. Thank goodness!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

• Adding to the intros...

I'm Jackie,29, a FTM from VA. I stay at home with DD but also am pursuing my master's degree online.  My girl is sitting, rolling, and babbling but no crawling yet. I think it is close though cause she has been trying lately. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageminervacullen:
    imagemarchesa28:
    Oh yay reintros! I'll take the opportunity to kind of intro too; I used to follow mostly lurk the Jan '13 board but then my kiddos came a month early so I started lurking here w/o an official intro....then posting a bit more frequently. Anyhoo, I'm 28, a FTM of spontaneous identical twin boys, who were born 12/27 exactly one month before their EDD...and one day before DH's and my first anniversary. I'm a SAHM now but taught Spanish for 7 years prior to that and want to go back to teaching someday. My boys are just over 6 months now and are starting to learn how to crawl....so now life is gonna get a little dangerous haha! I am loving this age, though; I love how they smile, play, and babble to me and each other...their little personalities are coming out so much! Minervacullen, whereabout in Michigan do you live? I'm from the metro Detroit area.
    Just west of Grand Rapids on the lake shore. There are a few Michigan moms on here.

minervacullen ... is that pic from this year's tulip time? I can't believe how many tulips were out this year!

• imagesnoopycac:
    AHH! It makes me so happy to see other Michigan moms!!I'm Courtney, my baby girl was born 12/29. I'm 22 years old and am planning my wedding for this upcoming Jan. First time mom, and I run an in home day care. I'm from Holland, any other west mi moms want to talk more, i'm looking for a sort of mommyandme group DD loves to crawl around the house now and pull herself up on the couch or the table. Its crazy to see how much she's grown!nbsp;

I'm in holland!

imageimageimage
  • imagesnoopycac:

imageminervacullen:
    imagemarchesa28:

&nbsp;

minervacullen ... is that pic from this year's tulip time? I can't believe how many tulips were out this year!

Yes it is.

imageimageimage
  • Anyone from Arizona?
  • Welcome! I'll reintro too :) I'm Leah, 26, FTM, and my LO was born Dec 16th. I'm a ER nurse, but on a year maternity leave right now, so I'm around here a fair bit. Some boards are known for being snarky, but this one is pretty tame these days.
  • imageRosie8604:
    Anyone from Arizona?

Yep. Sitting here hiding inside because of the heat.

imageimage

• I'm late to the game as usual, but I'll still add my intro info ;)

I'm 31, working mom, marroed, DS is 2.5 (born 12/10/10) and DD is 7 months (born 12/5/12). I live near the beach in New Jeresy. DD is rolling, sitting well, goes from sitting to tummy and can go backward very quickly. She gets very frustrated because she can't keep up with DS, but it's only a matter if time now ;)
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Auki13Auki13 member
    I will reintro as well.  I sort of stopped coming on here with all the drama, but have started lurking again (and it seems like things have changed around here).  I am a momma of 4, as you can see in my tickers, and this is my rainbow baby.  I am a SAHM and I nanny a little girl part time.  I love being able to stay home with the kids. :-)  M is moving around all over the place trying to keep up with his older siblings.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRissKay:

Wow. My have things changed since I was pregnant. There was a time when this board was snarky. I'm not snarky so much as I'll tell it how I see it and that is that. :p 

haha, yeah! I think when there were a lot of people coming in here on a daily basis, it was different. I don't see "troll" posts anymore, trying to stir up trouble.. I think it's fairly safe here! And you'll find a lot of knowledgeable people.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Us too. lol 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"