Baby Names
Options

Charlotte's Webb

Ever since I was 11 I have loved the name Charlotte. I always said I would name my first daughter that. I'm not pregnant YET but go figure I married someone with the last name Webb. I've already realized I cannot name my future (maybe) daughter Charlotte Webb. This would be cruel, right? Oh and to make it even worse my own brother stole my only boy name: Jackson. And he even spelled it the trendy way Jaxson....back to the beginning for me...

Re: Charlotte's Webb

• Options
    CMSAVCMSAV member
    yes, I think Charlotte Webb is a bad idea. I'm sure you will eventually find another boy name you love
  • Options

yah i would not do that to a child. its like ben dover or Stewart Stewart. 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Time to think of new names.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You definitely can't do Charlotte Webb, and don't blame your brother, everyone is using Jackson. I literally know 10.
  • Options
    Yeah.  I think Charlotte's out with that last name.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options

You could probably use Charlotte as a middle name if you wanted if you really love it that much since she wouldn't go by that name really.

I feel you on having to let go of names you love because you married someone with a last name that doesn't work with them! 

• Options
    Yes, Charlotte Webb would be pretty awful. Too bad for you. Jaxson is even worse.

• Options
    haha thanks everybody. I always knew I couldn't name a potential daughter that but was holding out hope! lol Yeah I've moved on from the Jackson dilemma...I am now in love with Harrison for a boy. A girl...I'm still stuck...but since we aren't even TTC yet (next month!!) I still have plenty of time :) 
  • Options

Aww! Sorry, I'd be disappointed, too. Our LN eliminated some of my favorite FNs too (just too rhymey). Hope you find some new names you love!

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    Haha what bad luck! You could use Camille. That's kind of close. I went to school with a Camille Webb. I think it's pretty! Sucks when siblings use names you love! I've always loved Caleb and my sister used it but with a K. I was so sad! Harrison is a great name though! Much less common than Jackson, IMO. Good luck!
  • Options
    You could always use one of the Charlotte's Web characters. Fern for a girl and Avery for a boy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"