June 2012 Moms

we havent had a post since 7/5??? A GTKY

Here's my hodge podge of questions- 

What was the worst thing you did as a teenager?

Do you still consider any of your high school friends friends now? 

Did you ever have any weird dreams or premonitions about your baby? Did they come true?

Socks on or off when you sleep?

Re: we havent had a post since 7/5??? A GTKY

• imagethatoneredhead:

I shall play my own game! 

What was the worst thing you did as a teenager? My mom got really drunk on a saturday (we were super religious at the time) so I basically stole her car to go to church... bada$$ right? It was raining and I kinda sorta slid into the curb and completely jacked her alignment.

Do you still consider any of your high school friends friends now? Nope. 1 is still a friendly aquaintance I would say.

Did you ever have any weird dreams or premonitions about your baby? Did they come true? I work in healthcare so I ask alot of birthdays. When I was pregnant, one dude said his birthday was 6/6 and I thought, "Oh thats my sons birthday." I was due 6/2 so I thought that was very plausible. He came 6/10.

Socks on or off when you sleep? Cant sleep with them on. 

• imagethatoneredhead:

What was the worst thing you did as a teenager? My friend Erika used to tease this hideous girl at our junior high school. We said really mean things to her. Most other kids in our class were hateful to her also. Once we got a little older, we realized what asssholes we were, and started being nice to her and standing up for her when others teased her. We had her join our high school dance team. Unfortunately, she was a terrible dancer, but we spent extra time working with her to help her improve. I'm still embarrassed by how nasty we were to her in junior high, though.

Do you still consider any of your high school friends friends now? Erika is still one of my best friends. We were maids of honor in each other's weddings.

Did you ever have any weird dreams or premonitions about your baby? Did they come true? I was convinced I was going to have a girl, but I kept having dreams about having a little boy. One dream he was a little older, and looked just like he does now! I remember hoping so much that he would get my husband's white blond baby hair and not my brown baby hair, but thought genetics were not on my side. Fortunately, they were!

Socks on or off when you sleep? Socks on if my feet are cold. They come off as soon as they warm up though. Can't sleep with feet that are too cold or too hot!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • What was the worst thing you did as a teenager? I had really strict parents, so I couldn't get away with much. Probably the worst thing I ever did was watching a Rated R vampire movie when I stayed the night with a friend. I was a senior!

Do you still consider any of your high school friends friends now?  Yes, sort of. I have 3 friends I was very close to in HS, and now (14 yikes!) years later we have reconnected and still talk from time to time. When we do get to see each other, it's like we've never been apart!

Did you ever have any weird dreams or premonitions about your baby? Did they come true? I don't really remember dreaming about the baby much. I knew DH wanted a boy, so I tried to think positive "boy" thoughts without psyching myself out too much if it was a girl. It turned out to be a boy, so it all worked out in the end.

Socks on or off when you sleep? On until my feet get hot...

• imagethatoneredhead:

Came home at 7:30 am after a party.

Do you still consider any of your high school friends friends now? 

Yes, all my HS friends and I are great friends

Did you ever have any weird dreams or premonitions about your baby? Did they come true?

no, no dreams. 

Socks on or off when you sleep?

On, always!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagethatoneredhead:

I was arrested for a misdemeanor. Won't go into details!

Do you still consider any of your high school friends friends now? Nope, I'm FB friends with a lot of people from high school, but I wouldn't say we're friends in real life.

Did you ever have any weird dreams or premonitions about your baby? Did they come true? Nope

Socks on or off when you sleep? On.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I guess just going to parties and drinking my senior year of high school.  Not often but a few times...

there are a very few, like maybe 3 that I still talk with from high school. We all live in different states, but when they come home we do make an effort to get together!

i don't recall any weird dreams....

Socks off! 

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"