June 2013 Moms

MIA, sorry (Birth Story link)

Hey all, you probably don't even recognize my screen name it's been so long since I've been on here. So sorry! I hope everyone is doing great!! 

Here is my birth story https://froma-to-z.blogspot.com/2013/07/introducing-isaac-james.html

(its not that interesting, so I wont be offended if you don't read it! lol). The lowdown: Isaac James was born 6/21/13 at 6:27pm. He was 6lbs 13oz and 19.5 inches long. Everything went well, and we are all doing great.

He had his 2 week apt today and is now 8lbs 5oz and doing well according to the dr. 

Frustrations: I bought a sling and cant get it broken in quick enough. My husband went back to work the Tuesday after he was born and I'm still upset each morning when he leaves (I am handling it well, I just miss my hubby lol).

Praises: Isaac is bfing like a champ (clearly, do you see how much he gained??). I feel like we are getting used to having a baby in the house. My dad came out to visit and I was thrilled. 

I hope all is well with the bump world and that those with inside babies are doing great and still strong (its rough seeing pics of little squishes, I know....why do you think I've been incognito since the beginning on June hhaha but you'll get your chance to spoil us with your pics soon!!). 

Me and Zech

Re: MIA, sorry (Birth Story link)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"