Baby Names

Charlotte's Webb

Ever since I was 11 I have loved the name Charlotte. I always said I would name my first daughter that. I'm not pregnant YET but go figure I married someone with the last name Webb. I've already realized I cannot name my future (maybe) daughter Charlotte Webb. This would be cruel, right? Oh and to make it even worse my own brother stole my only boy name: Jackson. And he even spelled it the trendy way Jaxson....back to the beginning for me...

Re: Charlotte's Webb

• CMSAVCMSAV member
    yes, I think Charlotte Webb is a bad idea. I'm sure you will eventually find another boy name you love
  • yah i would not do that to a child. its like ben dover or Stewart Stewart. 

imageimagephoto proudEPer2.gif
          BFP #1: 7/18/12, M/C 8/6/12 @6weeks  Missing our April Angel
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Time to think of new names.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You definitely can't do Charlotte Webb, and don't blame your brother, everyone is using Jackson. I literally know 10.
  • Yeah.  I think Charlotte's out with that last name.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• You could probably use Charlotte as a middle name if you wanted if you really love it that much since she wouldn't go by that name really.

I feel you on having to let go of names you love because you married someone with a last name that doesn't work with them! 

• Yes, Charlotte Webb would be pretty awful. Too bad for you. Jaxson is even worse.

• haha thanks everybody. I always knew I couldn't name a potential daughter that but was holding out hope! lol Yeah I've moved on from the Jackson dilemma...I am now in love with Harrison for a boy. A girl...I'm still stuck...but since we aren't even TTC yet (next month!!) I still have plenty of time :) 
  • Aww! Sorry, I'd be disappointed, too. Our LN eliminated some of my favorite FNs too (just too rhymey). Hope you find some new names you love!

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Haha what bad luck! You could use Camille. That's kind of close. I went to school with a Camille Webb. I think it's pretty! Sucks when siblings use names you love! I've always loved Caleb and my sister used it but with a K. I was so sad! Harrison is a great name though! Much less common than Jackson, IMO. Good luck!
  • You could always use one of the Charlotte's Web characters. Fern for a girl and Avery for a boy. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"