New York Babies

Good NYC Support Groups?

Hi!

I'm newly pregnant (6 weeks) and I'm looking for some cool support groups in NYC. I live downtown. Anyone know of some groups?

Re: Good NYC Support Groups?

• I am six weeks as well in downtown NYC. I've looked but only found mommy and me groups so far.
  • Try looking into Big City Moms, they do things like expectant mom lunches and dinners and other events. I went to their Biggest Baby Shower when I was pregnant, it was fun and got a lot of good info.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't know of any groups! But I'm in nyc as well. .. Brooklyn. And I'm 8 weeks. If we get enough people we could always make a group. That would make me happy. This is my first pregnancy and I am tired of hearing past pregnancy stories from my non pregnant friends! They scare the crap out of me...

It would be nice have conversations with mommies to be because they would be more refreshing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just saying hi...another NYC first-time mom to be here. I haven't joined any of the pregnancy related meet-ups or groups yet because I felt I didn't look pregnant enough or didn't want to jinx anything. Sixteen weeks now though and would love to meet other people...I'm probably going to check out Big City Moms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"