February 2013 Moms

Trust me, I'm a professional

AW post

When I first started breastfeeding DS, it took a stack of three pillows, the football hold and both hands.

I am currently balanced on a yoga ball with DS cradled in one arm nursing, while eating a mini cheesecake and bumping. 

Yay for some things getting easier!!

Downside, he only takes about 5 minutes to eat now which really cuts into my internets time. Stick out tongue

I like cookies.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trust me, I'm a professional

• This made me LOL. Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm impressed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Color me impressed! DS is way too heavy to hold in one arm to nurse Tongue Tied
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSterling13:
    Amazing. I was recently caught on camera feeding DS at a restaurant under his nursing cover while sipping a beer. It was a proud moment.

haha!

My MW once said that the best time to drink a glass of wine is actually while nursing because the alcohol doesn't make it into your system in time and (if it's a small glass) is gone before the next nursing session. But she admitted that it might look a bit strange to be nursing while drinking :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• I wish I could do that!!!! I need my boppy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"