September 2013 Moms

Oh Hell No! Update

So I had to run out to head to a PTA meeting. Get done there head home and as I am turning into our street I see the kid running from my front yard. Pull up to my house and all the pool toys (little plastic water toys) are on my roof.  I am waiting on DH to come home to go down and speak with the dad since he is home at the moment.   I had enough. 

I am one livid Mom right now. ds1 scooter was stolen by the neighbor boy, the same one that has taken money from him. I know it is ds1's because something very specific is missing from it. Without accusing the kid, I asked where he got it. He said its not ds1's he found it. He has torn it up so its pointless. Also I know that ds1 is not blameless, but he is younger than this kid. He is not allowed in my yard anymore. He knew he was busted cause he ran home.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oh Hell No! Update

• EOB584EOB584 member
    That is not cool! Can you talk to his parents? I would hope they would realize that he has something that isn't his at some point and wonder where it came from but maybe he needs a good talking to (depending on his age of course).
  • I would talk to the boy's parents about this. That's not cool! 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Loading the player...
  • imageEOB584:
    That is not cool! Can you talk to his parents? I would hope they would realize that he has something that isn't his at some point and wonder where it came from but maybe he needs a good talking to (depending on his age of course).

It is pointless, his parents let them run wild.  They are hardly ever home and they expect his sister just about 10 to watch him and the younger child.  They are always outside, with barely any clothes on. The girl got hurt not long ago and it took me 40 min to track down her mom.

• Wtf is up with this boys parents? A scooter out of no where? I don't think so... I would plan a little visit over to their house and ask if they recal making the purchase for their son.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• EOB584EOB584 member
    imageMallardDucky:

imageEOB584:

It is pointless, his parents let them run wild.  They are hardly ever home and they expect his sister just about 10 to watch him and the younger child.  They are always outside, with barely any clothes on. The girl got hurt not long ago and it took me 40 min to track down her mom.

That's really sad for the boy and his sister. Sad I'm sorry that he took the scooter.  I would be pretty PO'd if I were you - especially knowing that the parents just don't give a crap about the kids or what they do.

• I do want to say, that ds1 is at fault too because it was left outside (in the yard). I thought it was in the garage but it was left next to the garage door, since he was been using his bike more since he learned to ride it.

But really kid really!    

• Wow, I'd talk to that kid's parents. That is completely unacceptable. I also wouldn't be letting that kid anywhere near my child anymore.  

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• imageMallardDucky:

imageEOB584:

You should call the authorities - DSHS or something.

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I fully agree with PPs, the children could be seriously hurt while the parents are away. Not to mention, if you know this fact, others do too. Including predators that may live in your neighborhood or be associated with someone who does. This child is not being protected and neither is his sister. They're not good for your son to be around.
  • Sorry I had to run to a PTA meeting. But CPS have been involved and really
    Not doing anything that I am aware of. We were asked questions when the girls was hurt. Our police here are not really caring. I called 911 last week and it took them 15 min to get here when they are only 5 min away

• imageauroraloo:

imageMallardDucky:
    Sorry I had to run to a PTA meeting. But CPS have been involved and really Not doing anything that I am aware of. We were asked questions when the girls was hurt. Our police here are not really caring. I called 911 last week and it took them 15 min to get here when they are only 5 min away
    Keep calling CPS. I don't know where you live, but keep calling. Enough complaints/reports may warrant a deeper investigation.

And as for the police comment, I don't know why you called 911, but it doesn't really matter how far away you are from the station, patrols are out, and it's likely there were other things to be wrapped up before they got to your house, if it wasn't a truly emergent situation (intruder in house, medical emergency, etc). Please don't judge a cop by how long it takes to get to your house. 

Oh I am going to judge, I called because my neighbors soon to be ex was trying to break down her front door and take the daughter.  She has a order of protection for her and her daughter against this man.  They were only 5 min away sitting at the school.  Dude left on moped. They lost him on a Moped.   Now if we were a big town yeah that is one thing, but we are not!  This guy has thrown things through her windows, has almost killed her, and now trying to kidnapped the daughter.   

As per the kids, they are low on the pole for CPS here. 

• This is insane. I'm sorry you are dealing with this crap. Post an update after you talk to the dad.
  • Have you checked with your neighbors about their stuff missing?  I would bet your house is not the only one he is stealing from and vandalizing.  
    photo 86a9bed8-fe83-44f4-8233-6822762e6347_zpsc28c6977.jpg
  • imageJuicy71:
    imageMallardDucky:

imageEOB584:

I agree.  If the children are unattended, it's worth a call.

You should call the authorities - DSHS or something.

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"