November 2012 Moms

I want another baby

so badly lately. DD is growing so fast, and it seems as if everyone on the street is pregnant.

Is anyone else feeling this way?

Re: I want another baby

• yep - me too!

I want another one asap but have to wait till the foundations of the house are down. I live in the caribbean and everything is soo slow here so could be another five years at this rate  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have any desire to be pregnant again right now; I still remember what it felt like to be pregnant in 108 degree heat.

However, it does seem like EVERY woman walking around town is 8 months pregnant! It's crazy how many pregnant ladies came into my work this morning.
  • Loading the player...
  • jg1011jg1011 member
    Yes.....me! We are actually trying. Two months no success......hoping this will be the month. Longest two weeks ever!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm getting this way lately too. In the span of less than two weeks my LO cut his first tooth, learned how to sit up by himself and pulled up to standing. I was like, what did you do with my sweet little baby?? He just seems so grown up, I feel like I missed it all, even though it was happening right in front of me!

In all seriousness though, I am not ready for another yet. I just had this revelation the other day, how on earth do you pay for TWO kids in day care??? Not a clue... so until we figure that out, we wait.

• imageatrinh11:

In all seriousness though, I am not ready for another yet. I just had this revelation the other day, how on earth do you pay for TWO kids in day care??? Not a clue... so until we figure that out, we wait.

Yep, this.  We're going to have to pay off our cars to afford that, which is about another 2.5 years...  Not exactly romantic, but there it is...  I think that'll be good for us anyway.  Even though I get twinges of jealousy when I see pregnant women (even though my pregnancy sort of sucked), I know it's not time, and won't be for a while. 

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • I've been feeling this way a lot too recently. DH looks at me with fright. There's no way that we can afford another baby right now. So, we plan to wait until N is about 2-3 years old. I do miss being pregnant though. I had pretty easy pregnancy, which I'm thankful for. Watch, the next one will be awful. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• imagejg1011:
    Yes.....me! We are actually trying. Two months no success......hoping this will be the month. Longest two weeks ever!

Yay! Good luck! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Yes! We're going to start trying next month. I can't wait!!!
  • imageatrinh11:
    I'm getting this way lately too. In the span of less than two weeks my LO cut his first tooth, learned how to sit up by himself and pulled up to standing. I was like, what did you do with my sweet little baby?? He just seems so grown up, I feel like I missed it all, even though it was happening right in front of me!

This exactly!
  • Yes!! Hopefully TTC this winter :) Waiting to see what DH raise looks like.
  • Yes, I REALLY want another boy. We can't afford the daycare though and I can't SAH. I have 2 stepdaughters and DH doesn't seem like he would be upset if we were done.

We are trying to move close to SDs which would be lower COL so I haven't lost hope but I really wanted DS and new baby to be close in age.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yup. We actually started this month. No actual planning trying just going with the flow.

• I have a box of the most adorable baby girl clothes given to me before we knew A was a boy, I got them out yesterday and asked DH if he was sure he wanted me to get rid of them, that nothing is so sweet to see as a grown man holding a tiny baby girl ( but a baby boy is equal!) and he said no more, my lil man is enough. so I asked him if he would deny me a chance at a girl and he said yes. Lol. Geeze. Oh well I loved A as a baby but it wasn't the easiest thing I've done! I love watching him grow, and DH and I want to be able to afford things we'd like to get him as he grows that with two would be more difficult. ...... But accidents happen!!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yes, I want another baby so badly. People look at me like I am crazy when they ask if we are going to have another one and I immediately say yes...but hubby shakes his head no. He wants one, but we are just worried about the costs. We have saved everything from LO so far because we bought everything brand new. I stay at home with LO so we don't have the cost of daycare...it was the hospital bills that broke us last time. So, maybe in a few years. Who knows. =/

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

• imagelanea8712:
    I have a box of the most adorable baby girl clothes given to me before we knew A was a boy, I got them out yesterday and asked DH if he was sure he wanted me to get rid of them, that nothing is so sweet to see as a grown man holding a tiny baby girl ( but a baby boy is equal!) and he said no more, my lil man is enough. so I asked him if he would deny me a chance at a girl and he said yes. Lol. Geeze. Oh well I loved A as a baby but it wasn't the easiest thing I've done! I love watching him grow, and DH and I want to be able to afford things we'd like to get him as he grows that with two would be more difficult. ...... But accidents happen!!!!

Ha!

I'm so happy that there are a few of you trying! I'm crossing fingers for bump pics soon!

The two in daycare would be crazy expensive, IF we have another close in age I would seriously consider a nanny.  But I have an IUD so the chances of that happening accidentally are minimal. Which reminds me, QM how are you doing?

• Right there with ya girl.

It hit me that LO isn't much of a baby anymore b/c his teeth are coming thru. 

I haz the sadz.

DH is trying to talk to me into getting pregnant now but I'm not game until next summer.  

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• I am extremely wishy-washy on the whole more babies front. At this current moment, I am not feeling it at all. DD is a great and super easy baby, but it is other parts of our lives that have me saying no. If we do decide yes, we will not start "trying" until at least December.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I can't wait to start trying! That will be a little while longer. W omp. Womp.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"