Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How long did baby use rock n play

My dd is 7 weeks old and I'm considering buying one. Just curious if it is still worth it. How long will she be able to use it? Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How long did baby use rock n play

• jd614jd614 member
    We were out of it by like 10 weeks but I think it depends how big your baby is. DS slept awesome in it- he just needed more space. 
  • DD is a little over 3 months and still going strong.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

photo bible.gif
  • Loading the player...
  • 4 months today and still loving it. 
  • We stopped at 3 1/2 months just because we wanted her to get use to her crib.  It seriously was the most wonderful thing ever!  It made our LO sleep sooooo much better at night!  Worth the money for sure!
  • Buy it!  Using still at five months
  • imageJcat123:
    We stopped at 3 1/2 months just because we wanted her to get use to her crib.  It seriously was the most wonderful thing ever!  It made our LO sleep sooooo much better at night!  Worth the money for sure!

This, but beware that it can be a booger to transition out of.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We stopped at 4 months because DS outgrew it.  He transitioned to his crib with no problem.  I'd say to buy it.  He started to STTN when we got it at 8 weeks old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD slept in it for 3 months and is still using it now when I shower.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just trying to move him out of it now at almost 6 months. He's just about outgrown it lengthwise. The weight limit is pretty high I think.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • We haven't used it for sleeping since 6 weeks, if not earlier, but we use it all the time!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Chris used his until he was 5 months...I know thats a long time but I HAD to get my sleep and I was nervous he wouldn't transition to his crib well. But he did! I say go for it!

• We only use ours as a seat in the den....still do at 5 months. We use an arms reach mini cosleeper for sleep. 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• We still use ours for naps and DS will be 5 months tomorrow. He sleeps in his crib at night and seems to have no problem switching between the two!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• We used it until 5.5 months. We tried transitioning to the crib before that, but it was a disaster! However, around 5.5 months we tried to switch and it has been great! So, when you get to the point of transitioning just remember that it may be difficult, but they may also just not be ready yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"