Breastfeeding
Options

Aw: EBF One Year and Counting!

My little boy turned One last week and he's been EBF since we brought him home from the hospital after he was born. I was lucky that BFing was, for the most part, easy for us. He had a good latch from the start. I had some oversupply issues that were frustrating for the first few months, but it has been awesome since then.

I am a full-time working mom, however, so I have diligently pumped three times per day during the week. I do a little travel for work so have had to pump on planes, trains, cars, and many of bathrooms over the last year. That aspect hasn't been easy but I did everything possible to bring home the milk every day. And it has paid off.

I plan to continue BFing when I'm with him but step down pumping during work. I do look forward to that!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Aw: EBF One Year and Counting!

• Options
    Yay, congrats mama!
  • Options
    Just lurking this board but Congratulations! That is something to be proud of!

imageimage

image           image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is absolutely amazing!  It's such a darn good feeling isn't it!  To provide that to your child.  Anyone who hasn't done this doesn't understand how much of a commitment you made when deciding to achieve this goal!  Congrats and you definitely deserve a night out in celebrating you breastfeeding that long!  It's a huge accomplishment!
  • Options
    What an accomplishment, congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats! I just got to one year as well and am down to pumping once at work towards end of day! good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Way to go!
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Options
    Congrats and happy birthday to your little guy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"