December 2011 Moms

Two year molars?

Anyone else's LO already getting two year molars?  I was so happy after the last round of molars because I thought we were done for a while.  Apparently not.  :(  It seems so early to me.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Two year molars?

• DD is getting hers. I think it is maybe 2 months earlier than average but she got her first teeth pretty early.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • RicolaRicola member
    No, not yet. Alex is working on his bottom molars and top two canines since a couple of weeks now and the poor thing is absolutely miserable. I really hope he gets a break after this!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • I hope so, too, Ricola.  And congratulations!  I just had to change my screen name because I couldn't remember my login info (yikes.), but I used to be Tess1014 and a more frequent poster on this board.  I'm so excited you got your BFP.  :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• RicolaRicola member

imagekatykatykaty:
    I hope so, too, Ricola.  And congratulations!  I just had to change my screen name because I couldn't remember my login info (yikes.), but I used to be Tess1014 and a more frequent poster on this board.  I'm so excited you got your BFP.  :)

Thank you! And congrats to you, too! Looks like we'll be sharing a new BMB if everything goes well :-) 

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageRicola:

imagekatykatykaty:
    I hope so, too, Ricola.  And congratulations!  I just had to change my screen name because I couldn't remember my login info (yikes.), but I used to be Tess1014 and a more frequent poster on this board.  I'm so excited you got your BFP.  :)

Thank you! And congrats to you, too! Looks like we'll be sharing a new BMB if everything goes well :-) 

Congrats ladies!!!! I am mobile so I can't stalk.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -T--T- member
    DS just got his first molar today! It's the top left, I have no idea if there is supposed to be a certain order to these teeth. I was pretty excited to see it!
  • DS was late on getting teeth but he has molars popping like crazy right now. I don't know the order either but think his mouth doesn't feel too great right now!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imagemtb21:
    Congrats on your pregnancy! TBH I have no idea if C is getting his. I should check. He was an early teether and has had the rest of his teeth for months now. None of his teeth ever bothered him either, I never really knew when he was teething until a tooth would pop out. 

So jealous of this!!  C is having such a hard time getting her molars.  I wish it were easier for her!

BabyFetus Ticker

• DD is getting her molars on all 4 sides, but she only has her front 6 teeth.  I feel like it is totally out of order, but then again, I was slow and out of order with my teeth, too.  Teething makes the nights very interesting!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"