Baby Names

Thoughts on names

Hi what do u all think of the following names. Alexis karissa and Jaden Dorian I quite like these names but would like a few opinions x

Re: Thoughts on names

• Well u see I'm English I live in Newcastle and Jaden isn't a very common name over here if karissa would be a tongue tie then what middle name would go better which is a little different and cute x
  • imageIdani:
    I like Dorian a million times more than Jaden.nbsp; There are so many Aiden/Aden names that it's annoying, and Jaden is one that also crossed to girls as well.nbsp; Alexis is fine, paired with Karissa it's a bit of a tongue tie though.

This. Word for word.

Alexis Katherine?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageIdani:
    I like Dorian a million times more than Jaden.nbsp; There are so many Aiden/Aden names that it's annoying, and Jaden is one that also crossed to girls as well.nbsp; Alexis is fine, paired with Karissa it's a bit of a tongue tie though.

This. Word or word.
  • Love Dorian!  I feel like Jayden is way overdone and not nearly as sophisticated as Dorian.

I don't love Karissa as a mn for Alexis...what about Claire, Renee or Jane? 

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oooooo I like Alexis Renee think that could be the girls name sorted but duno about the boys I think I want to incorporate Robert into the name after my dad as he's no longer with us : so Dorian Robert? X
  • image1stTimeMummy1989:
    Oooooo I like Alexis Renee think that could be the girls name sorted but duno about the boys I think I want to incorporate Robert into the name after my dad as he's no longer with us : so Dorian Robert? X

Alexis Renee and Dorian Robert are much better and great choices!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"