Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Beautiful baby?

I am FTM so I don't know if this is normal. Everyone stops to tell us how beautiful our baby is when we are in public, at the store, ect. Does this happen to everyone? Of course I think our LO is beautiful, but I have a feeling everyone tells people that when they see an infant. 

Re: Beautiful baby?

• =Lee=B=Lee=B member
    All the time. Pretty sure it's just a thing people do. I have noticed since we had our baby other babies just aren't as cute anymore!! I'm sure your baby is adorable but even if s/he is like the baby from Seinfield people will tell you s/he is beautiful, adorable, georgous etc etc.

• Yep. I think it's just what people say.

I know I have seen some not so cute babies on FB and see a million comments about how cute they are.

Of course, I do think my babies are pretty darn cute though! As I'm sure all of ours are!

• Loading the player...
  • It happens to me all of the time. I get the feeling that some people feel compelled to say something when they see DS.

• I was wondering the same thing!
  • MrsRKJMrsRKJ member
    Oh yeah, I get it all the time.  I've even had a couple people say, I'm not just saying that, he really is a beautiful child.  I'm like, OK...thanks?  lol :)
    Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• CellisCellis member

image=Lee=B:
    All the time. Pretty sure it's just a thing people do. I have noticed since we had our baby other babies just aren't as cute anymore!! I'm sure your baby is adorable but even if s/he is like the baby from Seinfield people will tell you s/he is beautiful, adorable, georgous etc etc.

Hahah great episode!

I think it's just something people say when they see a baby. I don't really know what else could be said when you see a baby. Your baby has a great personality!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Yep. The crowd goes especially wild over his eyes. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • With my first, I couldn't shop without being stopped over and over by people talking about how beautiful DS was, what amazing eyes he had, etc.  With DD, we get some comments when she's making eye contact, or when were stopped in line, but people don't go out of their way to intercept us which is kind of nice.
  • I always think our babies are the best-looking kids in the room....every time. LOL. And yeah, we get compliments on how they look all the time.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"