February 2013 Moms

July Challenge * Day 8

Good  morning everyone! 

Thank you for posting for me jkuhmann! I'd forget my head it it wasn't attached to my shoulders! 

Here are the finals for last week.  

-carpntrgrl - 2/4 lbs | 4/4 workouts | 6/7 H2O

-Drea926 - 0/5 Lbs

-happylady5 -12/3 workouts

-holly321 - 2/10 lbs | 2/3 workouts | 1/7 Tracked

-jkuhmann - 0/3 lbs | 5/5 workouts | 21/20 AP

-Karla CS - 3/2 workouts | 0/1 Run

-SidraJedi - 1/2 lbs

-WinterBenson - 0.2/5 lbs | 1/14 AP | 0/7 Days Tracked 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: July Challenge * Day 8

• SidraJedi - I get my water by using a litre water bottle. I drink one before noon, one between noon and 5, and another between 5 and bedtime. 

I ate terribly all weekend. I am feeling it too. The pain in my belly woke me up this morning. I need to get a grip! I went to 2 parties yesterday, a grad party for my little cousin, and a birthday party for my brother in law. Both included unhealthy meals and cupcakes (that I made in 90 degree weather!) but I only ate one of them. I'm not a big red velvet fan! lol.  I'm promising myself I'm going to eat really well today! And hopefully walk, if the rain holds off. If not, I'll houseclean like a boss. I fell in a hole yesterday playing frisbee and hurt my ankle. Maybe walking isn't the best plan. We'll see! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took this past week off from dieting. I had my period and was going away. I purposely didn't weigh-in Saturday because I most certainly did not lose any! :P

I am back on track today though! Hopefully I didn't do too much damage! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Last week was bad for me.  Due to some mainly issues, my aunts were showering me with pasta.  It's rude to jot eat it, right?!

i bought tons of fruits and veggies, so hopefully I can get a fresh start this week. 

• No problem!

I lost .5 pounds last week...but it seems the way I was doing WW was affecting my supply.  I'm going to have to put more of my "extra" points into play to keep my supply up...so we'll see how that affects the weight loss.  :-/

• imagejkuhmann:

No problem!

I lost .5 pounds last week...but it seems the way I was doing WW was affecting my supply.  I'm going to have to put more of my "extra" points into play to keep my supply up...so we'll see how that affects the weight loss.  :-/

I'm not doing WW but I am loosely counting calories (basically just making sure I know how much I'm eating instead of just guessing) and I can eat a lot more than I thought and still lose pretty steadily. I'm not even really restricting per sey, just aiming for a low number for BF (1,800 cals) and mostly I find I'm still hungry so I eat more (I average about 2000 cals). Sometimes I am not very hungry and I have to make myself eat at least 1700 cals so my supply doesn't take a hit. Of course the growth spurts make me hungrier. But this 4 month wakeful is making me lose that appetite.

I think you should be fine to up your intake a little! 5lb is a lot to lose in such a short time. Losing 1/2 - 2lb per week is supposed to be best. Sounds like you should have no problem using more points and still losing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"