June 2013 Moms

Things you can't do...

While holding a newborn...

Eat cereal with milk...come on kid, don't freak out on me, momma needs her cinnamon toast crunch!

Anybody else have to deal with a crying baby while trying to enjoy something they can't be held during?
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Things you can't do...

• Babies have some sort of radar that goes off when it's time for us to eat. If you don't have one, I would recommed getting some sort of baby carrier. That way baby is held and your hands are free. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I eat with my LO in the carrier all the time. He sometimes gets some crumbs on his head, but he's happy and I'm nourished. I have not mastered emptying the dishwasher holding the baby or with him in the carrier...darn.
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Loading the player...
  • jefkjefk member
    It never fails - every morning as soon as I sit down to breakfast, DD wants to eat.  I stopped eating oatmeal and cereal and started eating muffins and other breakfast foods that won't get soggy or disgusting after a 20-minute interruption.
  • imageMrsKatieW:
    Babies have some sort of radar that goes off when it's time for us to eat. If you don't have one, I would recommed getting some sort of baby carrier. That way baby is held and your hands are free. 

A-freakin-men.  It never fails - no matter what time we sit down to dinner, he decides he also needs dinner or at least an extended snuggle session with mom :-p 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• imageMegStory17:
    I eat with my LO in the carrier all the time. He sometimes gets some crumbs on his head, but he's happy and I'm nourished. I have not mastered emptying the dishwasher holding the baby or with him in the carrier...darn.

Yup! It's the only way I ever get to eat  lunch! And I can empty the dishwasher and do laundry, just takes a lot longer. Can't describe hoe much I love my baby ktan.

I do find I often have her in the middle of a great nap in the carrier and then I need to pee! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsKatieW:
    Babies have some sort of radar that goes off when it's time for us to eat. If you don't have one, I would recommed getting some sort of baby carrier. That way baby is held and your hands are free. 

Haha, seriously!  It doesn't matter if she's been sleeping 10 minutes or an hour, she loves to wake up when I sit down to eat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I attempted to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer this morning. Hilarious.
  • Yep. I agree. I will add pumping to that list too. I swear my LO knows exactly when I'm pumping BC she decides to wake to every time.
              image image

• My baby is a piglet so I think she knows how important food is and will sometimes nap or be peaceful while I eat. I wear her a good bit of the day to do small things around the house.

I haven't yet tried walking the dog while wearing her. Flower gets a little too excited over squirrels and that would make me nervous if I was distracted by the baby.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"