August 2013 Moms

B!tchfest Monday

It's Monday and I didn't sleep. Enough said!
imageimageimageimage

Re: B!tchfest Monday

•  I am just all around a super b**ch lately. I feel like I can't at all control my emotions and everything is blown out of proportion in my mind. My mom and MIL had a huge blow up after my shower which somehow filtered down to me and I got attack about a bunch of things by DHs family, which of course also causes stress between DH and I. We are closing in on the end of this pregnancy and Im suddenly terrified about labor and about being a mom. DH isn't making as much at this new job as we had hoped (his paycheck fluctuates based on amount of business each week) and we keep having unexpected expenses (hello new AC unit) that have now put us in debt. It was never in our plans for me to work once we had kids, but we have realized thats just not realistic now with debt Im going to have to work for a year or two at least until we can get some things paid off.  *sigh* sorry this totally turned into a dear diary post didnt it?

P.S to all the ladies I normally converse with and make a point to comment on your posts I have totally been MIA for the past two weeks and Im sorry! Ive just kinda shut myself out of everything lately. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm driving 2,000 miles today. I think that pretty much speaks for itself!
  • Loading the player...
  • Contractions have kept me up ALL NIGHT. Calling my Dr when they open at 8. Welcome to another week...
  • 7. 7 is the number of times I got up to pee last night. Yup...she must be dropping...
    image"">imageimageimage"">image"

• I officially reached the "over it" stage yesterday. I'm extremely uncomfortable...much more so than I ever was with DS! I never had BH with DS, and I have some wicked ones with this little guy!

grateful I turn 35 35 tomorrow! Even though I want baby to come when he is ready and safely, if he wants to come a week early instead of a week late like DS did...I'd be totally cool with that.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• All the drive by weirdoz are getting to me. Don't get me wrong - I enjoy a good gif bombing just az much az the next Aug 13'er. But, theze AE's are getting old.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • imageSpartyMomma:
    7. 7 is the number of times I got up to pee last night. Yup...she must be dropping...

Sparty, I can go that often by midnight every night if I drink anything in the evening! Call me late to the party, but I'm finally getting pretty uncomfortable.
  • imageKtbug613:
    ...and we keep having unexpected expenses hello new AC unit that have now put us in debt. It was never in our plans for me to work once we had kids, but we have realized thats just not realistic now with debt Im going to have to work for a year or two at least until we can get some things paid off.

This is why I continue to work PT. I SWEAR DH and I have the worst luck. Every time we get close to paying something off or building up some savings, appliances or home and car repairs pop up! Ugh! Never ending cycle! Oh well!
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• I'm kind of done being pregnant. I am officially miserable and can't imagine another 6 to 8 weeks of this.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Everyday I am bitchier and bitchier. We had to stay at ILs this weekend where we weren't informed until we got there that they were redoing the guest room and hasn't finished so I slept the first night on a chair and ottoman, 2nd night on an air mattress. I slept a total of about 5 hours Friday and Saturday combined. Yesterday, my sister worked her off to throw a perfect shower for me, seriously it was great. Yet nearly everyone was asking if I was okay and telling me how tired I looked. After the shower, fi was coming to load up the car and we were going to leave straight from there bc the shower location was already headed about 25 minutes in the right direction for us to go home we had to travel back to our hometown for shower which is 2 hrs from where we live. I made it clear to his mom that that was our plan so don't load any of the gifts into her car bc it was pointless. My fi was running a bit behind and she decided to tell my sister and friends to just load it into her car bc I will just ride with her to their house then we can unload it, reload it, and go. So they start putting it in her car and I asked her what she was doing and her reply, "I just thought you'd come back to the house, and I think you should just keep a lot of it here at our house so I can use it when I have LO." Uh, no. I told her to just stop. It may not seem like a big deal, but it was just my breaking point with her. I only slept about 2 hrs combined last night even in our own bed because I can't get comfy and was having BH pretty much the whole night. I hope I can nap today or the bags under my eyes are going to make me fall over.

But as I was bitching to FI last night, he said I should get used to not sleeping bc we are going to have like 5 more kids! Huh?! I looked at him and told him best of luck bc he can carry the next one then. Totally joking, it's a joke between us. and he finally admitted it, "No hunny, I can't physically do that and I will admit, us men are way too big of pu to carry a child, you're a lot stronger than any of us." That at least made me happy! Haha
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • imageBlondieBia21:
    Everyday I am bitchier and bitchier. We had to stay at ILs this weekend where we weren't informed until we got there that they were redoing the guest room and hasn't finished so I slept the first night on a chair and ottoman, 2nd night on an air mattress. I slept a total of about 5 hours Friday and Saturday combined. Yesterday, my sister worked her off to throw a perfect shower for me, seriously it was great. Yet nearly everyone was asking if I was okay and telling me how tired I looked. After the shower, fi was coming to load up the car and we were going to leave straight from there bc the shower location was already headed about 25 minutes in the right direction for us to go home we had to travel back to our hometown for shower which is 2 hrs from where we live. I made it clear to his mom that that was our plan so don't load any of the gifts into her car bc it was pointless. My fi was running a bit behind and she decided to tell my sister and friends to just load it into her car bc I will just ride with her to their house then we can unload it, reload it, and go. So they start putting it in her car and I asked her what she was doing and her reply, "I just thought you'd come back to the house, and I think you should just keep a lot of it here at our house so I can use it when I have LO." Uh, no. I told her to just stop. It may not seem like a big deal, but it was just my breaking point with her. I only slept about 2 hrs combined last night even in our own bed because I can't get comfy and was having BH pretty much the whole night. I hope I can nap today or the bags under my eyes are going to make me fall over. But as I was bitching to FI last night, he said I should get used to not sleeping bc we are going to have like 5 more kids! Huh?! I looked at him and told him best of luck bc he can carry the next one then. Totally joking, it's a joke between us. and he finally admitted it, "No hunny, I can't physically do that and I will admit, us men are way too big of pu to carry a child, you're a lot stronger than any of us." That at least made me happy! Haha

Oh no. No, no, no. You poor thing! I can't imagine even sleeping on an air mattress at this point. You must be a saint.

And your MIL's suggestion for hijacking your shower gifts? WTF?

Glad you had a great shower though!

• imageJill9288:
    I'm kind of done being pregnant. I am officially miserable and can't imagine another 6 to 8 weeks of this.

A men. A freaking men. I spoke too soon because just last week I was asked how the pregnancy was going to which I replied, "honestly, not that bad. It has been no where near how people have explained pregnancy to me, I'm doing good!" And now, I am so over it. It is amazing how much change happens in just a week. I can't wait for Lo to be here! Obviously I don't want her here without her being healthy so I'm not saying she needs to come now, MIL bitched at me this weekend bc I said I'm ready for her to be here and told me how rude that was to wish the child here before she's developed enough.... I just looked at her and walked away.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • imageJill9288:
    I'm kind of done being pregnant. I am officially miserable and can't imagine another 6 to 8 weeks of this.

I feel like I hit a wall last week where everything just started to get uncomfortable at once. Someone commented to me this weekend that I was in the "home stretch." I wanted to home stretch my fist into their face.

• imageBlondieBia21:
    imageJill9288:
    A men. A freaking men. I spoke too soon because just last week I was asked how the pregnancy was going to which I replied, "honestly, not that bad. It has been no where near how people have explained pregnancy to me, I'm doing good!" And now, I am so over it. It is amazing how much change happens in just a week. I can't wait for Lo to be here! Obviously I don't want her here without her being healthy so I'm not saying she needs to come now, MIL bitched at me this weekend bc I said I'm ready for her to be here and told me how rude that was to wish the child here before she's developed enough.... I just looked at her and walked away.

I'm with you.  I want nothing more than LO to have the time to be healthy and happy when they get here, but OMG I'm so ready!  I know I still have a few weeks but I'm perfectly OK if this LO wants to show up a few days/week early!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageCosmic+Love:

imageJill9288:

I feel like I hit a wall last week where everything just started to get uncomfortable at once. Someone commented to me this weekend that I was in the "home stretch." I wanted to home stretch my fist into their face.

DH asked this morning if I was ready. I told him beyond ready because I am miserable. He says I know. Then I tell him no, you don't. You really have no idea. Lol poor DH. I am really miserable at this point now.
    imageimageimageimage

• My shower was yesterday and the old ladies were basically placing bets on when he would be here. Nobody thinks I'm going until the end of August. Obviously I want him to come when he's ready and healthy, but you're killin' me smalls!
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • imageCosmicLove:
    All the drive by weirdoz are getting to me. Don't get me wrong nbsp;I enjoy a good gif bombing just az much az the next Aug 13'er. But, theze AE's are getting old.

I'm over all the sudden "intros." Flame away. I don't even care at this point.
    imageimageimageimage

• imageJill9288:

Yes. This times a billion

• Bump burp.

• imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:
    All the drive by weirdoz are getting to me. Don't get me wrong nbsp;I enjoy a good gif bombing just az much az the next Aug 13'er. But, theze AE's are getting old.

Agreed.  Honestly, I don't even bother to read them most of the time.  I appreciate that you want to properly introduce yourself but where have you been the last 8-9 months?

• I have been feeling less sexy every day, and more obese. I know its mostly baby, but I'm gaining weight in my face, boobs, hips, etc. Disgusting. I feel like a beached whale. DH insists im beautiful but nothing he says will make me feel better.

• I can't sleep, I don't have room in my stomach to eat, I've never been so uncomfortable in my life. I have a feeling these last three weeks are going to be the longest weeks of my life!!
  • imageCosmicLove:

Totally agree.

• imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

I don't see any reason to flame, I totally ignore them and have no interest in getting to know anyone new. I feel like people are doing it just so they can announce their birth...no...just no. Im also only opening birth announcements of the lovely ladies that have been active out here the majority of the time. buuuut like I said in my post Im a total B**ch these days 

• ludaliludali member
    I was feeling great about preps for LO...we live in a small 1 bedroom condo so, so we converted our dining area to a baby area and have the crib in our bedroom. All was feeling awesome...then our water heater died on Saturday...thankfully didn't blow up, but the electrical panel burned and thankfully the insulation stopped a potential fire.

Small condo, so the heater is wedged in some lower corner cabinets in the kitchen making it an awful workspace. Our kitchen counter may have to be torn out to remove and install... which means, we'll have to unrearrange our whole baby area too.

And it doesn't look like we'll have a new heater til later in the week...cold showers have been slightly painful but at least its not February in New England... I know things could be worse...I've been here for almost 6 years and have put mucho money into costly repairs..last year was the whole central AC. Next spring we will be on the market for this place and buying a house...I know that will give us headaches too, but sick of putting money into a place we know we won't be staying...

All in all, we'll be better off once LO is here...just keeping my head up as much as I can!
  • imageJNL$LSM:
    imageCosmic+Love:

imageBlondieBia21:
    Everyday I am bitchier and bitchier. We had to stay at ILs this weekend where we weren't informed until we got there that they were redoing the guest room and hasn't finished so I slept the first night on a chair and ottoman, 2nd night on an air mattress. I slept a total of about 5 hours Friday and Saturday combined. Yesterday, my sister worked her off to throw a perfect shower for me, seriously it was great. Yet nearly everyone was asking if I was okay and telling me how tired I looked. After the shower, fi was coming to load up the car and we were going to leave straight from there bc the shower location was already headed about 25 minutes in the right direction for us to go home we had to travel back to our hometown for shower which is 2 hrs from where we live. I made it clear to his mom that that was our plan so don't load any of the gifts into her car bc it was pointless. My fi was running a bit behind and she decided to tell my sister and friends to just load it into her car bc I will just ride with her to their house then we can unload it, reload it, and go. So they start putting it in her car and I asked her what she was doing and her reply, "I just thought you'd come back to the house, and I think you should just keep a lot of it here at our house so I can use it when I have LO." Uh, no. I told her to just stop. It may not seem like a big deal, but it was just my breaking point with her. I only slept about 2 hrs combined last night even in our own bed because I can't get comfy and was having BH pretty much the whole night. I hope I can nap today or the bags under my eyes are going to make me fall over. But as I was bitching to FI last night, he said I should get used to not sleeping bc we are going to have like 5 more kids! Huh?! I looked at him and told him best of luck bc he can carry the next one then. Totally joking, it's a joke between us. and he finally admitted it, "No hunny, I can't physically do that and I will admit, us men are way too big of pu to carry a child, you're a lot stronger than any of us." That at least made me happy! Haha

Oh no. No, no, no. You poor thing! I can't imagine even sleeping on an air mattress at this point. You must be a saint.

And your MIL's suggestion for hijacking your shower gifts? WTF?

Glad you had a great shower though!

WTF who does this?!?!?! The sleeping on a chair and a air mattress and then the gifts. DH's Mom did this, she told me that I could leave a few gifts at her house and she will ship them to me still have not receive them. She cannot use them at all, WHY??? She lives 12 hours driving and 1.5 flying. LO will NOT be there like that. I am going home this weekend and will bring my items back.

OMG I thought I was alone. Part of the "blow up" I referred to in my own b**ch fest was over gifts! My mom planned and funded my whole shower (not a big deal I don't expect a shower from anyone) then at the end of the shower my inlaws loaded up all the gifts and took them to their house! DH and I live about 5 hours away so we were staying in the area overnight, but not at their house at my parents house. It made zero sense to me and really upset my mom.

I can't believe I just read about two other MILs being the same way over gifts so silly! 

• imageKtbug613:

imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

&nbsp;

I don't see any reason to flame, I totally ignore them and have no interest in getting to know anyone new. I feel like people are doing it just so they can announce their birth...no...just no. Im also only opening birth announcements of the lovely ladies that have been active out here the majority of the time. buuuut like I said in my post Im a total B**ch these days&nbsp;

This was my thought exactly. Just posting an intro so they can announce their birth stories.
    imageimageimageimage

• imageKtbug613:

imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

&nbsp;

I don't see any reason to flame, I totally ignore them and have no interest in getting to know anyone new. I feel like people are doing it just so they can announce their birth...no...just no. Im also only opening birth announcements of the lovely ladies that have been active out here the majority of the time. buuuut like I said in my post Im a total B**ch these days&nbsp;

I completely agree! There has been like 3457742367864 intros in the last week! So we are going to have a million birth announcements from people we don't know, who think we care because they introed a few weeks ago!

• I'm hot, uncomfortable, don't want to be touched by anything. All normal pregnancy complaints. My poor toddler wants to snuggle all the time now and I just don't want to be touched
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imageMommyAmes2:
    imageKtbug613:

imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

I don't see any reason to flame, I totally ignore them and have no interest in getting to know anyone new. I feel like people are doing it just so they can announce their birth...no...just no. Im also only opening birth announcements of the lovely ladies that have been active out here the majority of the time. buuuut like I said in my post Im a total B**ch these days 

I completely agree! There has been like 3457742367864 intros in the last week! So we are going to have a million birth announcements from people we don't know, who think we care because they introed a few weeks ago!

they probably wont even post in between intro and birth announcement!  

• imageKtbug613:
    imageMommyAmes2:
    imageKtbug613:

imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

they probably wont even post in between intro and birth announcement! &nbsp;

Again, my thoughts exactly.
    imageimageimageimage

• Lightning crotch...all...night...long!!!!
  • for some dumb reason ALL four people in my department are working today which means I'll have absolutely nothing to do at work while I have a million things to do at home.  I'd take a sick day but that just takes paid time away for when LO is here.  I wish there was a way to be two places at once.  I don't think I'm going to get everything done before she gets here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just exhausted all the time and my crotch feels like its ripping in half at work from all the lifting, pushing, and pulling. Had to put a board under a 500 lb pt who refused to even lift up his head to help. Not because he couldn't but just wouldn't. Only 5ish more weeks of work. Thank goodness.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imageKtbug613:
    imageMommyAmes2:
    imageKtbug613:

imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

they probably wont even post in between intro and birth announcement! &nbsp;

Bump burp.
    imageimageimageimage

• imageCosmic+Love:

imageJill9288:

This.  Exactly.

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• imagedani_brewer:

imageamarissa85:
    imageCosmicLove:

I stopped reading them. Sorry to the ladies who took the time to write them, I'm not trying to be rude, but there have been like 20 in the past 3 days and we're due next month. 

Agreed.

My baby is ONE!!

• I was awakened on accident by DH on his way to work at 5:30 this morning, after he shut the door, our cat opened it to go outside... Yes he knows how, what the fluck?! So now I have to get up and shut the door... I really want to go back to sleep and I don't know if I will succeed

Edit: now that I've locked the front door he is violently shaking it! It sounds like a person is trying to break into our house! Ugh! And no he's not allowed outside without supervision, he's been indoors his whole life and has no clue about outside, we also live in the city so I don't want him getting hit by a vehicle... Sigh I might just have to give in and get dressed and let his azz out

BabyFruit Ticker

j13 sept. siggy challenge: Apples:

• Im sick of being pregnant. Im sick of contraftions. And im so sick of being told itll all be worth it soon.

I KNOW! I GOT THAT! But right now i dont want to hear that
  • Like other ladies posted I've gotten to that miserable stage as well.  I feel like a sloth/hippo hybrid mixed in with a penguin due to my waddle.  Baby boy needs to cook for at least another week but I honestly would be happy to welcome a July baby at this point (I'm due 8/6 so July isn't really a stretch).

How I feel:

+

+

My baby is ONE!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"