March 2014 Moms

EDDs and GTKYs

Hello fellow March mamas! Let's get to know each other a little better since we'll be together for the next 9 months! Answer any of the following questions you want to share with our March 2014 group:

Name if you feel comfortable sharing
Location state is fine
Your age and DHs age if you want
Number of children or first pregnancy?
EDD
Career
Interests
Anything else!

I'll start :. My name is Kari. I live in the Dayton, Ohio area. DH and I are both 27. We have a 2 year old DS, so this is pregnancy 2. My EDD is March 19. I'm currently a bank teller but have a degree in education and would like to work in university enrollment or advising. If I had more time and energy, my interests would be reading and crafting. And DH and my 4 year anniversary is July 31. :
Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Re: EDDs and GTKYs

• Name if you feel comfortable sharing- Brittany

Location state is fine- New Mexico

Your age and DHs age if you want- I'm 28, DH is 27

Number of children or first pregnancy?- this is baby #2, DS was a March 2012 baby!

EDD- as of now its March 5

Career- i'm a nurse

Interests- reading, watching movies, hanging out with my family

Hope everyone has a great week!

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Name: Sandra
    Your age and DH: 28 and 36
    Number of children or first pregnancy? 9th pregnancy but no living human children , I have 2 amazing fur babies
    EDD : march6 or 7, i really dont know. i guess i will find out at my ultrasound tomorrow
    Career: I am in the Navy
    Interests: work and my dogs, i LOVE my job

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Loading the player...
  •  Name if you feel comfortable sharing   huskymomma ;)

Location  MD

Your age and DHs  Me 29, DH 32

Number of children or first pregnancy? I have a 14 month old son

EDD March 10

Career  Publishing

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Heather.
    PA.
    I'm 33, DH is 4 months younger. Married 9 months and first pregnancy, totally planned.
    EDD is unofficially March 3.
    Hoping for a boy.
    I'm a merchandising manager.
    Interests are green living, the outdoors, kickboxing, wine, cats, reading, and music.
    Best of luck, love, and health to all!

• Name: Ali
    Your age and DH: Both 27
    Number of children or first pregnancy? First :
    EDD : march 1st I think!
    Career: Clinical Social Worker
    Interests: Running and reading

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
    Pregnancy Ticker

image         image
  • Name Jessie
    Location Louisiana
    Your age 31 DHs 34
    Number of children 3 and one on the way
    EDD 3/7/14

Career SAHM
    Interests Baking, sewing, reading
    Mom to three beautiful girls and a new addition on the way! Coco 9/6/02, Livi 3/1/06, Abi 4/8/11 and baby #4 EDD 3/7/14!!
  • Great idea! Big Smile

My name is Patti; I'm 30 and DH is 33. Our EDD is March 2. We live in the 'burbs of Baltimore, and I work in higher ed in Washington DC. I'm also a yoga teacher -- not for the money, just cause I LOVE it! I'm super excited to take prenatal yoga classes down the road Big Smile 

This is not my first pregnancy. I had an unplanned pregnancy (with a condom that didn't break!) when I was 22. I decided adoption was the best choice for me, so I have a darling 7.5-year-old birth daughter who just finished 1st grade. It's an open adoption, and I'm incredibly close with the family. It will be interesting to compare this pregnancy with mine from 8 years ago. I wonder if my body will "remember" and I'll pop earlier, or if after 8 years it'll take a while before I show! 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here! Big Smile

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Unplanned pregnancy July 2005; EDD 3/27/06; birthdaughter born 3/15/06 (38w2d) (placed for adoption).
    TTC since December 2012, BFP 6/25/13. EDD 3/2/14. Baby Elias born 2/21/14 (38w5d)!
  • Name if you feel comfortable sharing "Belle"
    Location state is fine TN
    Your age and DHs age if you want 29,32
    Number of children or first pregnancy? I have a 9 mo old daughter
    EDD March 15 unless OB changes it
    Career Teacher
    Interests Reading, wakeboarding, my pit bull terrier, cooking

• My name is Kate and I live in Minnesota. I'm 26 27 in September and DH is 27. This is my first pregnancy, and we managed to get our BFP after 2 cycles of TTC. Our EDD is March 5th! This site date works perfectly for my career and maternity leave because I am a high school teacher, so after my leave is done, I'll only have to go back to work for a couple weeks before being off again for 3 months. As for interests, I love teaching and anything that has to do with animals especially my 2 Great Dane mix furbabies!. I enjoy baking and I'm learning how to sew. That's a little bit about me and I look forward to being an active member of this board and I'm excited to get to know you ladies!

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• My name is Linsey I'm 25 hubby is 30 we have been TTC for years with no success. Got my first BFP June 27. Due to irregular cycles I don't know my EDD. I'm an AR manager at a local company and so excited for this pregnancy. Can't wait to hear a heartbeat!
  • imageMeow84:
    Name RachelLocation Wisconsinnbsp;Your age and DHs age I'm 28, H is 29Number of children or first pregnancy? Daughter will be 1 on 7/21EDD nbsp;3/17Career nbsp;clinical social workerInterests reading, psychology/behavioral health, spending time with my H and daughter

Another Midwesterner!

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• Hello!! I am 22 and DH is 26. I just graduated from nursing school and am studying for boards. My DD is march 9th! I had implanon taken out may 18th and I could not believe that we got pregnant! It was a surprise bit we are thrilled!! I am so glad that we can talk with one another!

• Name: Amy
    I am 23 and my DH is 25.
    Number of children or first pregnancy? Not my first pregnancy, and do not have any children.
    EDD is March 7th
    Career: i am a social worker
    Interests: i am a reader, scrapbooker, and love to journal! So that is what is going to keep me sane through these next few months!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepattipants:

Great idea! Big Smile

My name is Patti; I'm 30 and DH is 33. Our EDD is March 2. We live in the 'burbs of Baltimore, and I work in higher ed in Washington DC. I'm also a yoga teacher -- not for the money, just cause I LOVE it! I'm super excited to take prenatal yoga classes down the road Big Smile 

This is not my first pregnancy. I had an unplanned pregnancy (with a condom that didn't break!) when I was 22. I decided adoption was the best choice for me, so I have a darling 7.5-year-old birth daughter who just finished 1st grade. It's an open adoption, and I'm incredibly close with the family. It will be interesting to compare this pregnancy with mine from 8 years ago. I wonder if my body will "remember" and I'll pop earlier, or if after 8 years it'll take a while before I show! 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here! Big Smile

I am another Marylander who works in DC! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Name: Terra
    Location; Nd
    Your age and DHs age me 24 DH 26
    Number of children or first pregnancy? First pregnancy!
    EDD: march 17th
    Career: administrative asst.
    Interests: photography, geography, history, anything science.

TTC #1 since August 2012

BFP 7/5/13 ~EDD 3/17/14 - MC 7/22/13

DX PCOS 9/17/13 - Cyst on left ovary benched on BCP

10/12/13 Cyst is gone starting cycle #1 Femara - U/S shows no response

11/19/13 Large cyst on right ovary. Benched again.

12/18/13 2 cm cyst still on my right ovary. Back to BCP. 

1/10/14 start femara 5mg for 10 days

IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • Location Florida
    Ages Me: 29, H: 32
    Number of kids This will be our first
    EDD March 2nd
    Career Speech pathologist
    Interests Sports, reading, decorating
    Anything else! We have two sweet pups that we love dearly :

• Name if you feel comfortable sharing Lauren
    Location state is fine New Mexico
    Your age and DHs age if you want I'm 28 and DH is 29
    Number of children or first pregnancy?  DS is 21m
    EDD 3/11/14
    Career I used to teach at an alternative high school.  Now I stay home and Sell Tupperware.  
    Interests We are pretty crunchy.  (but pro-vax)  We are big nerds and love things like board games.  
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagebritglenn9:

Name if you feel comfortable sharing- Brittany

Location state is fine- New Mexico

Brittany!  I'm surprised to se another NM mama on here.  We just moved to NM this March.  We are in northern NM.  You?   

TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Happy Sunday night, ladies! Big Smile

Name if you feel comfortable sharing: Lianna
    Location state is fine: Cleveland, Ohio
    Your age and DHs age:
    I am 29 and DH just celebrated his 32nd birthday
    Number of children or first pregnancy? This will be my first human child, but I have a furbaby Fraggle!
    EDD: 5/4/14
    Career: I am a third year Kindergarten teacher! Like many other March mamas who are teachers, the timing works out well because we only have a few weeks after a maternity leave before having another break. :)
    Interests: I love scrapbooking, card making, and overall crafty-ness!  I also love to bake (but not cook), walk with my dog, and to go shopping.
    Anything else: My co-teacher is due next week, so I'm hoping the next time I see her (in late August hopefully) I will be able to tell her our kiddos will be friends!

"Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Name:  Jen

Your age and DHs age if you want :  me 31, H 32

Number of children or first pregnancy?  zero children, third pregnancy

EDD  3.3.14

Career: Microbiologist

Interests: reading, writing, friends and family

Anything else:  I have one dog named Bailey (goldendoodle) and a cat named Sundrop and we're hoping to adopt a mangy little stray we found if the owners don't claim him - he's little and fluffy (or will be when he's not matted) and he looks like a mini-Bailey!

• imageKariB509:
    My name is Kari. I live in the Dayton, Ohio area. DH and I are both 27. We have a 2 year old DS, so this is pregnancy 2. My EDD is March 19. I'm currently a bank teller but have a degree in education and would like to work in university enrollment or advising. If I had more time and energy, my interests would be reading and crafting. And DH and my 4 year anniversary is July 31. : Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

O-H! Except we are at total opposite ends of the state.  

What kind of crafting do you like to do?

"Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• iEricaiErica member

Name - Erica

Location - upstate NY!

Your age and DHs age- I'm 33 (34 next month) and H is 35.

Number of children or first pregnancy? second pregnancy, hopefully first child.

EDD - March 3

Career - registered dietician.  Worked at a school previously- now working at a hospital (where I used to work).

Interests - running, food/nutrition, cooking, shopping, traveling

• Name: Kaelyn

Your age and DHs age if you want : I'm 24 and dh is 26

Number of children or first pregnancy? 3 with number 4 on the way!

EDD 3.3.14

Career: SAHM

Interests: sewing, hiking, camping, and spending time with friends and family.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name Meg

Location New England

Your age and DHs age We're both 27

Number of children or first pregnancy? First pregnancy

EDD March 3rd

Career Right now, I'm a full time student working a couple summer internships. I'm going into my last year of law school.

Interests I love Harry Potter, baking cookies, politics, and watching sports. I mostly follow football and hockey. I've become less enthusiastic about baseball because I come from a Red Sox family but married into a Yankees one. It causes some discord, lol.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Name: DM
    Your age and DH: 29 and 33
    Number of children or first pregnancy? First pregnancy! So excited!!
    EDD : March 2nd
    Career: Student Affairs at a university
    Interests: love my job, quilting, and these days sleeping!!
  • Name if you feel comfortable sharing: 
    Location state is fine:  Michigan
    Your age and DHs age if you want  34 (me) 33 (him, soon to be 34)
    Number of children or first pregnancy?  We have two angel babies, this is our third pregnancy
    EDD : March 19th, 2014
    Career   I work at a brokerage firm
    Interests : Reading, tennis, movies
    Anything else!
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• jrw526jrw526 member
    Name: Jrw526

Your age and DHs age if you want : me 31, DH 30

Number of children or first pregnancy? 1 son who is 2 April 2011 baby. This is my 2nd pregnancy.

EDD 3.8.14

Career: Special Ed teacher. Spring time babies are the best for this profession! If this one comes a little late I might not have to go back to work until he following school year jut like with DS! If on time I'll only have to go back for a week or 2.

Interests: reading, traveling, and going to concerts and Steelers football!
  • Name if you feel comfortable sharing:  Carrie

Location state is fine:  Colorado (but from Washington state!)

Your age and DHs age if you want:  I'm 34, DH is 37.

Number of children or first pregnancy? We have an almost 16-month-old DD who will be 2 on St. Patrick's Day....2.5 weeks after this baby's due!

EDD: March 1

Career: Teacher/RtI Interventionist

Interests:  I love spending time with my DH, DD and our furbaby, Kona. Just today we took a trip up into the mountains and hung around a mountain town. I would love to read more, but with a 15 month old, it sort of doesn't happen much. We enjoy bike riding, playing cards & games, and going on small trips.

Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I hope I post this correctly!

Name if you feel comfortable sharing: Jennie
    Location state is fine : ND
    Your age and DHs age if you want: 30/38
    Number of children or first pregnancy? One little sweetheart! Liam--2 1/2
    EDD : 3.14.14
    Interests : Friends, reading, watching trashy TV, spending time with my boys, just learning my sewing machine and started running recently (first 5k was with my little mustard seed!!)

Wishing you all safe and beautiful pregnancies!

• jjt616jjt616 member
    imageLiaMadi1:

Anything else: My coteacher is due next week, so I'm hoping the next time I see her in late August hopefully I will be able to tell her our kiddos will be friends!

When I was pregnant with dd my coteacher was dye with her dd two weeks after me. It was so cute when we got together with the girls.

• Name if you feel comfortable sharing:  Megan
    Location state is fine:  WI
    Your age and DHs age:  me-29, DH 32
    Number of children:  one son 16 months
    EDD:  3/1  (Hoping the OB leaves it as that and doesn't back me up into Feb.  It's silly but I want that to be my son's "month", even though his b-day is the 28th and this baby could come on it's own before then, but since he was a late induction turned C-section I want the option for a later scheduled C-section if it comes to that with this one.  Probably more detail than you all wanted.)
    Career :  Elementary Teacher
    Interests:  enjoy reading, riding horses, animals, outdoorsy and active stuff.
    Anything else:  We have one cat.  I also have 4 horses that my mom and I share.  (They don't live with us though, we board them at a stable.)

BabyFruit Ticker

• jjt616jjt616 member

Name if you feel comfortable sharing: jjt
    Location state is fine: New York

Your age and DHs age if you want: I'm 29 and DH is 30

Number of children or first pregnancy? We are blessed with a 13 month old daughter who is the joy of our lives. We are so excited to give her a brother or sister.

EDD: march 5th

Career: SAHM but before that I was a fourth grade teacher for five years.

Interests: reading, triathlons, baking and cooking, scrap booking,

• Name if you feel comfortable sharing Kara

Location state is fine Eagan, MN

Your age and DHs age if you want I'm 25, DH is 26

Number of children or first pregnancy? this is baby 2, DD is 11 months

EDD March 4th

Career Accounting

Interests Hockey, Softball, Reading and all things outdoors!
    Been Married Since 9.23.11 to the Love of My Life! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Chart
  • Name if you feel comfortable sharing: Lola  
    Location state is fine: Chicago, IL
    Your age and DHs age if you want: 27 and 31
    Number of children or first pregnancy? We have 1 DS and one on the way
    EDD:  March 13th
    Career:  Stay at home mom!
    Interests: Home decorating, Nature, eating a lot.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name:  Bianca
    Your age and DHs age: 26 & 31
    Number of children: 2 boys, Liam 2.5 and Finnian 1.5 
    EDD: March 19
    Career: SAHM, but I was a paralegal before I had kids 
    Interests: I'm a bit of an amature artist, paint, photography, woodworking (yep weird I know) pottery, crochet, knitting, scrapbooking....lots of other things too! 

Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

• imagejenniemac2000:

I hope I post this correctly!

Name if you feel comfortable sharing: Jennie
    Location state is fine : ND
    Your age and DHs age if you want: 30/38
    Number of children or first pregnancy? One little sweetheart! Liam--2 1/2
    EDD : 3.14.14
    Interests : Friends, reading, watching trashy TV, spending time with my boys, just learning my sewing machine and started running recently (first 5k was with my little mustard seed!!)

Wishing you all safe and beautiful pregnancies!

Jennie you and I both have a Liam around the same age!  My husband and I didn't realize how popular the name is, but we love it nonetheless! We're hoping to figure out another irish-ie name for our next little peanut!

• Name: Mel

Location state is fine: Austin, TX

Your age and DHs age if you want: I'm 40 and DH is 41

Number of children or first pregnancy? This is my 3rd pregnancy. DD is 9.5mo old 

EDD: March 1 

Career: I WAH part time doing marketing/product management

Interests: Running around after DD is all I have time for these days!

photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Name if you feel comfortable sharing : Amber
    Your age and DHs age if you want :  Just turned 30 :(  DH is 34
    Number of children or first pregnancy?  My baby boy just turned 8 months!  Can't believe another baby is on the way already
    EDD : March 14th
    Career : SAHM!
    Interests : Reading, Sports, Doing nerdy things
    Anything else! I love coming to these boards for all the support and love you ladies give!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope it's okay that I'm using this post as my "intro" as well. :

Your age and DHs: 26 and 31
    Number of children or first pregnancy? I have a 14 month old DS, Asher
    EDD: Either March 10 or 11
    Career: I am an Administrative Asst. I have a degree in Elementary Ed but decided to get out of teaching when I got pregnant with DS. I wanted a job where I could leave work at work and I just couldn't do that with teaching.
    Interests: traveling, running, crafting I never have time though, and shopping.

Wishing everyone healthy, happy pregnancies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Name: Megan

Number of children: This is our first pregnancy after almost 2 years of TTC

EDD: 3/4/14

Career: Special Education Teacher

Interests: Flea markets and refinishing furniture

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"