Multiples

Any twin/multiple app, book, or website recommendations?

Re: Any twin/multiple app, book, or website recommendations?

• I use the Total Baby app. I think it's great. I still enter milestones, shots/ vaccines and growth stats. It has SO much to use.
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • imagelaraashleyt:
    I use the Total Baby app. I think it's great. I still enter milestones, shots/ vaccines and growth stats. It has SO much to use.

We used this too and loved it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 21C
  • Loading the player...
  • I got the Baby Connect app and should start using it any day now. :)

I thought When You're Expecting Twins,... was an interesting read. I have by no means done everything it said, but it definitely got me thinking about nutrition, etc.

• I also used Baby Connect. It was 5 dollars but is a really great app, you can enter multiple children, it can be synced between devices, so I could update it from my iPhone and my H could from his android, and it can also be accessed by Internet. You can track everything under the sun with it too. Great app.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagewmorgan003:
    I also used Baby Connect. It was 5 dollars but is a really great app, you can enter multiple children, it can be synced between devices, so I could update it from my iPhone and my H could from his android, and it can also be accessed by Internet. You can track everything under the sun with it too. Great app.

ditto this. it is/was priceless especially the boys being on apnea monitors when they came home. We knew whose went off and why even if the other one had the baby. It was great when I got to the dr too, I could tell them exactly how often we were having alarms. 

now we use it for growth stats and still medications.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"