April 2013 Moms

Up and Up Target diapers

Does anyone use these for their LO and how do they stand against blowouts? I used them from like 8 months on for my DS and liked them. My DS had so many blowouts as a newborn, we used Pampers. I have been using Pampers again with DD who rarely has leakage problems and am thinking of switching early and saving some money.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Up and Up Target diapers

• We got a pack of size 1 and 2s as a shower gift.  I know they are a couple dollars cheaper, but I'm just not as big of a fan like I am the Pampers.  DD does a good job on the blow outs usually and Pampers Swaddlers have been our friend.  The Target brand comes in second.

• Sometimes blowouts happen no matter what.  We were using pampers and they worked well, but too expensive.  Huggies were terrible, never held anything.  I LOVE the target brand!  They are cheaper and with a few exceptions, hold everything in.  I recommend them!
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've used them off and on since LO was born - no issues!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We cloth diaper Ginny, but when we need disposables for some reason, I get Up & Up and they are fine. We use Up & Up on my 2 1/2 year old for overnight and they're great.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Of the multiple types of diapers we've tried, Target brand have been the best at holding it all in.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • target diapers are great! we love those and huggies. pampers work great too, but they always feel so soggy even if there is only a little bit of pee. it's kind of annoying. but all diapers have worked well for us except for when they had runny newborn poo. that was when pampers beat everyone hands down. now it doesn't really matter.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• I am a fan of up and up products. We use the diapers for our LO and no complaints at all. We also use pampers swaddlers and liked those too! I did not like huggies at all. Too many accidents with those diapers.
  • snok83snok83 member
    We were using pampers since our daughter was born.  We did experienced some blow outs.  Last week, I too wanted to try to save some money so I tried the Target brand diapers.  I started with a small package of 50 for like $6.  And found that they worked great for us.  No blowouts and have been using them since with no complaints
  • I bought a small pack and loved them! I prefer pampers but agree with PP, for the price of Up and Up you can't go wrong. We are still working through Pampers we got for shower gifts but once those are gone I will probably use UP and Up for daycare and pampers at home to keep costs in check!

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• Yea I'm all about target, cvs brand, rite aid brand diapers during the day time hours when your on your toes. BUT at night, its wise to invest in a good and sturdy diaper that will protect against leaks. This works for our 12 week old well.

This is especially true when the kids get older and start potty training - huggies pull ups makes a great "night time" specifically geared pull up.  

Wish I knew these things with DS1 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"