August 2013 Moms

Etsy bedding

Has anyone bought or know of anyone who has bought crib bedding from anybody on ETSY? Any recommendations on a specific shops/store? I don't want to spend the money on custom bedding if its going to be bad quality! Thank you!

Re: Etsy bedding

• Feel free to introduce yourself to the board. 

I got mine from IvieBaby on Etsy, her fabrics are gorgeous.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My best advice is to read the shop reviews.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamandarins:

Feel free to introduce yourself to the board. 

Oh my gosh, that stuff is beautiful. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagemochalattemama:
    imageamandarins:

Feel free to introduce yourself to the board. 

Oh my gosh, that stuff is beautiful. 

Im so glad I found her! Everything is really nice quality too! 

• Just remember most crib bedding can't be used, the quilt, bumpers etc. Sheets will be peed and pooped on, and will need to hold up to multiple washes and preferably bleachings. Boutique crib sets are great for photos but aren't always very practical :)
    image image

• I purchased a complete custom nursery set from modifiedtot on etsy! I chose all of my fabrics and she created it accordingly. She gave me complete control of the design. She was fantastic to work with. She does have a bunch of listings to browse through to get ideas. My package came in 2 weeks earlier than she had promised me which was a great surprise. I am beyond pleased with her work.

Here is the link to her shop! I promise you will not be disappointed. She uses high end fabrics. 

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/modifiedtot?ref=l2-shopheader-name

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a bumplerless crib set, curtains, changing pad cover, and some pillow covers made off etsy and I am very happy with everything.  I chose everything right down to the piping of the crib sheet. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SorenByAngelique

Both conceived using 7.5 mg Femara+Ovidrel+IUI

• Excuse my dumbness, but what is Etsy? Is it like Pinterest?

• My mom is a quilter and custom made a crib skirt, bumper pad and quilt for our little guy. We won't be using the bumper pad until he's older.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"