Cloth Diapering

WWYD?

Hello ladies.
I am going to Hawaii to visit my family. I am planning on taking my own diapers or using a diaper service. I generally use pocket diapers. I do have some AI2's. the water there is supposed to be hard. And my family y only has HE washers. There is a diaper service there but they only use prefolds. My son skin is very very sensitive and I am concerned that he may be more prone to rashes. We can not use sposies he is allergic. I know there are tricks to hard water and HE washers but do not know what they are. I will be there just over 2 1/2 weeks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014

Re: WWYD?

• I would subscribe to the service and then stuff your pockets with the prefolds. That way you have less laundry, less stuff to pack, and in the (unlikely) event of hard water issues fewer diapering items to strip when you get home. Enjoy your trip!

• imageAurora_Borealis:

I would subscribe to the service and then stuff your pockets with the prefolds. That way you have less laundry, less stuff to pack, and in the (unlikely) event of hard water issues fewer diapering items to strip when you get home. Enjoy your trip!

Brilliant!!!  Thank you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAurora_Borealis:

I would subscribe to the service and then stuff your pockets with the prefolds. That way you have less laundry, less stuff to pack, and in the (unlikely) event of hard water issues fewer diapering items to strip when you get home. Enjoy your trip!

This is what I would do too

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards