February 2013 Moms

He rolled! Finally

I know I have been complaining about this relentlessly, but he finally rolled onto his tummy.... And then right back onto his back again. I barely caught him in the act but it was wonderful. 

I have been on vacation with my mom and he has been sleeping in a PNP for the last 10 days which has given me ample time to see what he does in the middle of the night. Right now he is sleeping on his side and seems to enjoy sleeping that way. Kinda one of those moments where I am happy he is learning new positions, but leery over the possibility of him sleeping on his tummy. :S  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: He rolled! Finally

• Yay! DD loves to sleep on her side too. And just now when she woke up to eat, she had rolled onto her belly... first time she's ever done that in her crib all by herself. She doesn't like being on her belly and has decided she's not rolling from belly to back right now, so I hope that doesn't become a regular occurrence!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• DD likes sleeping on her side too. She cranes her neck back until it's at a 90 degree angle to her body. I have no idea how that's comfortable for her, but as long as she sleeps well, I won't argue!

• Loading the player...
  • J still isn't rolling! But, he's sitting unassisted so I'm not concerned. I know that he can he's just not interested. I actually don't want him to start because he's a back sleeper and I think he would freak out if he rolled onto his tummy during the night. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Lbug09Lbug09 member
    imagePuck1182:
    DD likes sleeping on her side too. She cranes her neck back until it's at a 90 degree angle to her body. I have no idea how that's comfortable for her, but as long as she sleeps well, I won't argue!

Lol! DS does this exact thing too! And he just started rolling back to belly as well, 2 weeks ago. Its his fave thing to do now!
  • Yay!!!! Funny my LO started Friday he went from just hanging on his side during the day and by night he was flipping over the moment he went down. He flips from back to belly lol hasn't figured out belly to back yet which seems funny to me. I've so wanted him to roll and now that he has that's all he wants to do and doesn't want to sit still on my lap lol boooooo why do they grow so fast?
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"