February 2013 Moms

exercise routine

I am getting ready to go back to work in a few weeks and trying to figure out when I will fit in exercising without mommy guilt. Crazy I know, but I feel guilty ab delaying picking them up from daycare to go to the gym. This summer I have been walking while DS plays anddd naps, I use the monitor to ck on her.
My question is when are you fitting it in? I am not a morning person but I am thinking of trying to do it before work toget it out of the way. With crib transitioning still a terror, I don't know how well that will work. Got to work on this belly jelly!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: exercise routine

• Its miserable juggling both but my dd wakes up to eat at 5 and goes back to sleep so I get up at 5 and run or workout and then get ready for work and get dd ready for school. Its working so far
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I'm of no help because I don't even work full time and I can't stand leaving him to go work out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Loading the player...
  • I do workout DVDs when DD is asleep. We also do a ton of walking. I'm doing a crunch and squat challenge too. I work FT, so I have to do the DVDs when she's out for the night. I'm doing 30 day shred so its only 20 minutes but it's hard. You really get a good workout.

DH and I have also talked about setting up a running routine where we switch off every night.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Its miserable juggling both but my dd wakes up to eat at 5 and goes back to sleep so I get up at 5 and run or workout and then get ready for work and get dd ready for school. Its working so far
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I have started the ab and squat challenge. Maybe the 30 day shred willwork bc it is short . Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"