May 2013 Moms

up another diaper size!

I think we have to change to size TWO! LO has just started leaking out of his size ones. Um.... can someone please make him stop growing up so fast??
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: up another diaper size!

• The way it goes!!! Time flies.
  • Loading the player...
  • We switched to 2s today, too.  He was only in NBs in the hospital, and they were even too small for him.  He had little plumber's crack!  He started leaking through the 1s at night, and when I went to put a 2 on him a few nights ago, I realized that they fit so much better! 

I have a big box of NB diapers, and a jumbo pack of 1s to donate to the local food pantry.

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • We switched to 2s last week. It makes me want to cry when they outgrow anything because I know we won't be doing this again and they're growing so fast!

::cries::

TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• I was thinking the same thing. I wanted to change last week but decided to use the last of the box of size ones I had, it was half gone. I know time goes way too fast.

Edit She's 5 weeks already and I wish time would just stop for a few days
  • My LO is still in preemies! Not for long though. We have to retire a bunch of her clothes this week though!
  • So my LO is  5 weeks, weights 8 lbs and is still in NB. She hasn't s leaked yet. How do you know she to go up in size?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I just bought a 100 pack of size 1. Wondering if that's a bad idea. My guy is a little chunk and I was wondering if he'd be moving up soon

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is 8 weeks and 11 lbs. He is still in size 1. We just bought 100 more today. He is to the end of his 03 sleepers but many 03 shorts are to big and onesies too long. Weird!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just switched my DS to size 2 also. They are still a little big in the waist and legs, but he seems to outgrow things in length before width. When he outgrew his NB diapers and we put him 1s I cried, lol. I handled it a little better this time. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• imageKzhowell:
    So my LO is  5 weeks, weights 8 lbs and is still in NB. She hasn't s leaked yet. How do you know she to go up in size?

I knew to switch because he was having leaks and blowouts with almost every diaper. I went through a couple of days of changing his onesie 4 times a day and I decided to try the 1s. Then I realized how much higher they came up on his back and then I knew he needed that extra length. I was worried at first because the legs seemed so big I was afraid it would leak, but it didn't. So when it started happening again I knew right away it was time for size 2.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Geeze, I am at 8 weeks and just switched out of newborns this week. I guess  I have a peanut. His newborn onsies still fit him. 
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageohgrl95:
    Geeze, I am at 8 weeks and just switched out of newborns this week. I guess  I have a peanut. His newborn onsies still fit him. 

Pretty sure we've got one of the smallest peanuts on this board...S is 9 weeks tomorrow and we're still in newborn everything. She's not showing signs of outgrowing them anytime soon either...

• NDaryaNDarya member
    I'm about to switch to s2. LO is 9 weeks and 12lbs. He has night leaks sometimes so we'll see how size 2 will do. Although, I have a stock of s1 for about a week so I'll use them first. 
     CafeMom TickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    image image
  • imageohgrl95:
    Geeze, I am at 8 weeks and just switched out of newborns this week. I guess nbsp;I have a peanut. His newborn onsies still fit him.nbsp;

I have a peanut too, she's still in her newborns at almost 7 weeks and I think she'll be in them for at least another 2 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"