Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Overwhelmed - Baby Carrier Recommendations

Hi Ladies,

I need your feedback/recommendations on baby carriers.  I have a 3.5 year old, so I would like to find one that is very easy to use and that can be used immediately with an infant. I have a moby wrap that I purchased with my first son (I broke my ankle days before my due date, so I used the moby wrap to carry him around), but it was such a PIA to get on....

I want something that is simple and easy on back/shoulders.  I am willing to purchase online (it doesn't necessary have to be from BBR/Target,etc). 

Thanks!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Overwhelmed - Baby Carrier Recommendations

• Try a ring sling. Very easy to use and you can pop baby in and out quickly. I just bought one from Sakura Bloom, but there are less expensive ones on amazon. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I made one of these (https://www.babyktan.com/babycarriers.html) and I love it. Similar to a Moby but very easy to put on. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeltoine:
    Try a ring sling. Very easy to use and you can pop baby in and out quickly. I just bought one from Sakura Bloom, but there are less expensive ones on amazon.nbsp;

I agree. I have a four year old and am looking forward to using it again. I got mine on etsy. There are a ton of choices. I recommend paying the extra 10 to have a zippered pouch on it. You can throw keys, debit card, paci, whatever in there to run in the store.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Beco carrier

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • I have a peanut shell that I use for quick easy trips otherwise i'll take the time for the moby.
  • I've got a baby ktan and so far love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagearaziza:
    I've got a baby ktan and so far love it.

i bought the k'tan, best money I've spent!!!  

• I have a Baby K'Tan and a Moby and like them both, but the Baby K'Tan is much easier to put on by yourself.
  • imageMamaMiccichi:

imagearaziza:
    I've got a baby ktan and so far love it.

i bought the k'tan, best money I've spent!!!  

I love my Baby K'tan! Very easy to take on and off and my kiddo seems happy and cozy in there. 

image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • I have a Free Hand Mei Tai and really like it so far. I had a Moby with DS1 but it is too hot for a summer baby. The Mei tai is easier to put on for sure and cooler.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hated the Moby, but I love my ring sling. It's from sleeping baby productions online. We also have an Ergo that's easy to use when LO gets a little bigger.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Team K'Tan right here. I love it for these first few months. The Ergo is also nice, but I didn't use that one until later on with DD.

• I have an Action Baby Carrier. Very easy to adjust and set-up. It's made out of backpack material in Michigan and there is a little cover thing at the top for little ones for neck support.

https://www.actionbabycarriers.com/

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love our baby bjorn active. it was a little tricky to initially set up (my husband refuses to look at directions), but once I set it up for myself, it's so easy to use. it can be used with newborns.
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"