Multiples

best baby apps?

Looking to get an app on my phone to track feedings, output, sleep and such when the boys arrive. Any suggestions?

imageimage

Re: best baby apps?

• I used baby connect. I still use it to keep track of weight and height and all that. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image1tripsmom:
    I used baby connect. I still use it to keep track of weight and height and all that.nbsp;

Thanks I will look into that one.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I use Baby Care. I like it because it shows me their growth curves for CDC and WHO and also by birth date or due date.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I was surprised by the free similac app. It allows for multiple children, and uses a stop watch for when you start feeding and end and for sleep. It also has poo and pee tracker where they even give color options, kinda ewww and kinda cool. And it was free. Plus, I thought it would be tons of ads and it was actually very minimal.
  • Total Baby app is the one I've used. I've really been happy with it. I still use it now for growth, milestones an vaccines.
    TTC Since Jan. 2011
    July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
    Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
    Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
    Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
    Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
    Beta #1: 206
    Beta #2: 2496
    Feb 16: TWINS!!!
    June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]
  • babyconnect was a lifesaver for me the first 3 months!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Another vote for BabyConnect. We liked that either of us could input information and it would sync between our devices. (The downside is that we both had to buy the app, though.) I stopped using it for tracking feedings and diapers after a couple months, but I still use it for milestones and height/weight when they have doctor's appointments.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"