Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

do 1 month old have baby acne?

Hell ladies,

I am a FTM with twin girls and I notice starting last week that they have little red bumps all over their faces, no pus or anything just so many starting to looks like a rash to me, but the doctor told us that is baby acne, is that true and did any of you ladies have this problem? The only thing I can think of why they got this is because the doctor put them on baby Zantac for their acid reflux. When does it go away I know it varies but just wondering how long it stays.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: do 1 month old have baby acne?

• Options
    My baby has had baby acne since she was like 3 weeks old
  • Options
    My 5 week old DD has horrible baby acne.  It's been slowly getting better over the past couple of days.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 11 week old has had baby acne on and off since the beginning. It goes away on its own, just try to keep their faces clean.

New Mommy!!!

• Options
    RoxZ32RoxZ32 member
    Yup my little one got her baby acne around 4 weeks and she's now 8 weeks. It comes and goes but it was the worst for the first 2 weeks. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's normal. That being said, why don't you believe your pediatrician?
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagercantor:
    It's normal. That being said, why don't you believe your pediatrician?

This. Your ped saw your baby, so I would go with what they said!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My son is 6 weeks old and he has had baby acne since he was 4 weeks old. Baby acne will eventually go away. 
  • Options
    be888be888 member
    I would trust the judgement of a pediatrician with medical training, before the opinion of Internet strangers...

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• Options
    My baby has had baby acne since she was born.  It comes and goes.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first LO had it from birth for several weeks. My DS didn't start getting it until around five weeks. It's perfectly normal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"