TTC After a Loss

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

This check-in is for Friday, July 5, 2013.

?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?

This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions.

- Check in every Tuesday and Friday.
- New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status.
- Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appts, prayer requests.
- Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

I look forward to getting to know you!

~MyFirstRaspberry~imageimage

Official Group LIW Blog!  

https://ttcal-ladiesinwaiting.blogspot.com/

figgs0831- Has AF departed by now? How is your first cycle of injects going? I'm wishing you luck with the shots! Ouch!

MollySm- How are things going with you? Waiting for AF can feel like a lifetime.

Ashellypnut- My that is a big temp drop today. Hmmm... wonder what that means?? How are you doing?

ahenson818- Any news of AF?? Have you touched base with your doctor?

Beth&Derek- Looks like that spotting was in fact AF. I hope your winery visits this weekend go well and that the weather cooperates for you.

KP0908- I hope you are enjoying vacation! You are hanging strong in the 2ww! GL!!

princezjk- So what's the news from your Dr. appt? How are you doing?

Ksyknelvr-  CD3. Boo! ((hugs))

Docamy2011- Hanging strong in the 2ww! GL!!

Serenla- +OPK! It's HIO time!! Enjoy!

SandSunBliss-  CD9, the lovely waiting to O phase. Blah! How are you doing this cycle?

Scooteriste- High Five for CHs!! Sending you calming vibes or the 2ww.

Shandorfml2- Has AF made her exit?  How are you doing?

Nyg2042- Waiting to O bothers me the most. I hope you are doing well.

FeinBride09- I think your ovaries finally did it!! I predicted CH's tomorrow. Yay!

MyFirstRaspberry- To my American ladies, I hope you had a wonderful July 4th!

To any ladies not listed, be assured you have not been forgotten. I only list ladies who posted in the latest check-in. Feel free to join in!

?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~?~

QTKY/Question of the day:  Are you a night owl or first in the bed at night?

Inspirational Quote/Verse: 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
Current Status:  IVF with ICSI and PGS
Genetic, RPL, SA and Fertility testing = Normal/Good
    HSG = All Clear
BFP #1 12.30.2012  ||  Blighted Ovum 02.05.2013  ||  D&C 02.11.2013
BFP #2 09.10.2013  ||  c/p 09.12.2013

BFP #3 12.1.2013  ||  mm/c  01.15.14  ||  D&C 01.21.14  chromosome abnormality
May 2014:  Residual HCG and retained tissue found
05.13.2014:  Hysteroscopy D&C to find and remove retained tissue
June 2014:  Tissue sample results indicate a partial molar pregnancy
May - Aug 2014:   TTA for monitoring and testing
08.21.2014:  Hysteroscopy to remove minor scar tissue - the result of 3 D&Cs
Sept/Oct: IUI #1  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN
Oct/Nov: IUI #2  Femara + Ovidrel = BFN
Nov/Dec: IUI #3  Femara + Bravelle + Ovidrel = BFN

My Ovulation Chart  || *~*~All AL Welcome~*~* ||  DIY Blog

imagehttp://i59.tinypic.com/v5ztqr.jpg  image

image image 

Re: *~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~*

• Hi Raspberry!  Thank you for checking in!  I hope all is well with you. 

I would have to agree.  Waiting to O bothers me because I never know how long it is going to take.  At least with the 2 WW, you have a general time frame in mind.

So far, I'm feeling very relaxed and at ease with this cycle.  I hope I stay this way! 

Definitely the first in bed.  My friends all make jokes that I'm a Grandma! 

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Hi FirstRaspberry!  

Thanks for the checkin.  I hope you are doing well! 

SandSunBliss-  CD9, the lovely waiting to O phase. Blah! How are you doing this cycle?

Yes...my favorite...  So far, pretty uneventful.  We will pick up the BDing this weekend.  We will be on an EOD schedule until O this time since my cycles have been so wonky so I really can't even estimate O at this point.  We will see how this one goes...I was on melatonin to help me sleep last cycle and I've read that can mess around with cycles, progesterone, O, etc.. so obviously I quit immediately.  Hoping that makes this cycle more "normal", but time will tell.  Until then we shall BD quite often!  

Hmmm...I used to always fall asleep early, but now I tend to stay up a lot later... I am, however, not very social late at night - just can't fall asleep!

ETA:gif

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Loading the player...
  • Hello again Raspberry! Did you have a good 4th? Eat anything yummy?

I just got it this morning at 11, and I tested again at about 2pm just to be sure. I told DH, big mistake because he just started to complain that we DTD twice yesterday. Well it wouldnt have been twice if you didnt jump ME last night so there. ::rolls eyes:: Men. If not tonight then I will try for tomorrow AM. Waiting to BD, thanks DH!

QOTD: I used to be a real night owl, but since I hit my mid 20s I am in bed early. I feel like 26 going on 80.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hey Raspberry!

Yes yes yes!!! I'm thinking ill get my CHs tomorrow too! Slept SO hot the past two nights too, so different. Stupid PCOS reared her ugly head this month it seems w/ the false O earlier.

Poor DH is pooped from all the bding this month though. Two weeks is a lot for him/us since our college days ; depending on what happens in the next 11 days, we may discuss taking a month off to just be ourselves again and not worry about clomid and all the side effects. He says that he's fine, but I might need it myself. So we'll see.

How was your 4th? We did hot dogs and pool with the inlaws. So much drama going on on that side of the family, I'm amazed it was such a calm day!

Qotd: I'm an early girl!
    TTCAL & PGAL Welcome
    PCOS & TTC #1 since January 2012
    BFP 11.16.2012 * Natural MC at 9.5 wks 01.1.2013
    TTC again in March 2013
    Round 3 of 100mg Clomid + 1500mg Metformin BFP #2 06.14.13
    EDD: March 28, 2014  It's a GIRL!
    imageimage

• Mobile bumping, ladies. Sorry in advance!
    Still no signs of AF. I called my Dr on tues but he was out of the office til today. The nurse called me this a.m. and he wanted me to take a HPT before prescribing another round of progesterone. Test was negative of course. So I'll start the meds monday probably. I did mention wanting to be tested for PCOS and the nurse said Dr noted no further testing until SA in my chart. When i told DH that he's like then i need to do that next week. So FX he follows thru with it.

QOTD: I'm a total first one in bed these days. I'm too old to stay up late anymore for no reason. Give me my comfy bed pls :
  • Ksyknelvr-  CD3. Boo! ((hugs)) Yeah. Sucks. Yet again, a heavy AF with clots. Super fun times. Whatever - at least our FW is going to be while I'm on vacation at the beach...thinking happy thoughts : )

I'm so contradictory....I am a night owl for sure b/c I hate mornings, but I also rush into bed the second it's acceptable. So, what does that make me? haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Docamy2011- Hanging strong in the 2ww! GL!!

I am!! And so far I'm not obsessing about it either!! I'm so happy about that!! :D 

Edit: Forgot to answer question: I'm a night owl but don't stay up as late as I used to!! 

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• KP0908KP0908 member

Hey Raspberry! Hope you have a good weekend!

KP0908- I hope you are enjoying vacation! You are hanging strong in the 2ww! GL!!

Thanks! So far, so good! I'm home this weekend and then I'm off on Monday so I probably won't be around next week since I'll have little to not internet access. We'll see how next week goes. I'll either come back with good news or starting over a new month. I'm not feeling too optimistic about this one, but I guess only time will tell.

• KP0908KP0908 member

imageSerenla:
    Hello again Raspberry! Did you have a good 4th? Eat anything yummy?   I just got it this morning at 11, and I tested again at about 2pm just to be sure. I told DH, big mistake because he just started to complain that we DTD twice yesterday. Well it wouldnt have been twice if you didnt jump ME last night so there. ::rolls eyes:: Men. If not tonight then I will try for tomorrow AM. Waiting to BD, thanks DH!   QOTD: I used to be a real night owl, but since I hit my mid 20s I am in bed early. I feel like 26 going on 80.

Oh man! Tell him to enjoy it while he has it! Haha. Good luck!

• imagenyg2042:

Hi Raspberry!  Thank you for checking in!  I hope all is well with you. 

I would have to agree.  Waiting to O bothers me because I never know how long it is going to take.  At least with the 2 WW, you have a general time frame in mind.

So far, I'm feeling very relaxed and at ease with this cycle.  I hope I stay this way! 

Definitely the first in bed.  My friends all make jokes that I'm a Grandma! 

I go to bed early too. I get crap for it ALL the time. There is nothing wrong with getting lots of sleep. Sleep is good. It is one of my favorite things to do.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageSandSunBliss:

Hi FirstRaspberry!  

Thanks for the checkin.  I hope you are doing well! 

Yes...my favorite...  So far, pretty uneventful.  We will pick up the BDing this weekend.  We will be on an EOD schedule until O this time since my cycles have been so wonky so I really can't even estimate O at this point.  We will see how this one goes...I was on melatonin to help me sleep last cycle and I've read that can mess around with cycles, progesterone, O, etc.. so obviously I quit immediately.  Hoping that makes this cycle more "normal", but time will tell.  Until then we shall BD quite often!  

Hmmm...I used to always fall asleep early, but now I tend to stay up a lot later... I am, however, not very social late at night - just can't fall asleep!

ETA:gif

Cute gif!!  ::: waving back at ya :::

I had never heard that melatonin can affect your cycle. Sounds like you have a good game plan for this cycle. I hear ya about not know when O will come - even on a medicated cycle, O is on her own schedule.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageSerenla:
    Hello again Raspberry! Did you have a good 4th? Eat anything yummy?   I just got it this morning at 11, and I tested again at about 2pm just to be sure. I told DH, big mistake because he just started to complain that we DTD twice yesterday. Well it wouldnt have been twice if you didnt jump ME last night so there. ::rolls eyes:: Men. If not tonight then I will try for tomorrow AM. Waiting to BD, thanks DH!   QOTD: I used to be a real night owl, but since I hit my mid 20s I am in bed early. I feel like 26 going on 80.

Sometimes my H and I struggle with a BD "schedule". However, YH should not be complaining!  This increased sex drive won't last forever... enjoy it! hehe. Sounds like you will be cool about it and allow BD time to happen when the time is right. Enjoy!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageFeinBride09:
    Hey Raspberry! Yes yes yes!!! I'm thinking ill get my CHs tomorrow too! Slept SO hot the past two nights too, so different. Stupid PCOS reared her ugly head this month it seems w/ the false O earlier. Poor DH is pooped from all the bding this month though. Two weeks is a lot for him/us since our college days ; depending on what happens in the next 11 days, we may discuss taking a month off to just be ourselves again and not worry about clomid and all the side effects. He says that he's fine, but I might need it myself. So we'll see. How was your 4th? We did hot dogs and pool with the inlaws. So much drama going on on that side of the family, I'm amazed it was such a calm day! Qotd: I'm an early girl!

I bet those hot nights are a fun side effect of the meds. Don't ya feel like a glutton for punishment sometimes!?!

The BD schedule does get annoying toward the end. Its so sad that sometimes our H's agree with that statement. 

I don't blame you one bit if you take sometime off the meds. This process is very stressful. 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageahenson818:
    Mobile bumping, ladies. Sorry in advance! Still no signs of AF. I called my Dr on tues but he was out of the office til today. The nurse called me this a.m. and he wanted me to take a HPT before prescribing another round of progesterone. Test was negative of course. So I'll start the meds monday probably. I did mention wanting to be tested for PCOS and the nurse said Dr noted no further testing until SA in my chart. When i told DH that he's like then i need to do that next week. So FX he follows thru with it. QOTD: I'm a total first one in bed these days. I'm too old to stay up late anymore for no reason. Give me my comfy bed pls :

I'm really glad to hear that you spoke to your doctor... or at least to a nurse, who talked to a doctor. Have you used Provera before to induce AF? I had to use Provera once.

I'm also happy to hear that your H is getting the less-than-subtle hint that his action is necessary to move forward. I hope he gets the SA taken care of soon.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageksyknelvr73:

Ksyknelvr-  CD3. Boo! ((hugs)) Yeah. Sucks. Yet again, a heavy AF with clots. Super fun times. Whatever - at least our FW is going to be while I'm on vacation at the beach...thinking happy thoughts : )

I'm so contradictory....I am a night owl for sure b/c I hate mornings, but I also rush into bed the second it's acceptable. So, what does that make me? haha.

Good job looking for the positive in your next cycle. It takes me a few days but I can usually clear my head and look forward. 

So do you spend a lot of time laying in bed, but not actually sleeping?? Nothin' wrong with that.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imagedocamy2011:

Docamy2011- Hanging strong in the 2ww! GL!!

I am!! And so far I'm not obsessing about it either!! I'm so happy about that!! :D 

Edit: Forgot to answer question: I'm a night owl but don't stay up as late as I used to!! 

Good for you. Stay Zen!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageBeth&Derek:

Beth&Derek- Looks like that spotting was in fact AF. I hope your winery visits this weekend go well and that the weather cooperates for you.

It definitely turned into more than spotting, so I'm treating it as if it's my period. I'll start temping again this weekend and see where my cycle goes from there.

So far, the winery visits have been great and the weather has cooperated. It's been really hot, but at least it hasn't been raining.

Question of the day: Are you a night owl or first in the bed at night? I stay up later when I'm on vacation than when I'm working, but I'm definitely not a night owl.

ETA: wording

I hope your cycle is normal. Will you be TTC again?

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageKP0908:

Thanks! So far, so good! I'm home this weekend and then I'm off on Monday so I probably won't be around next week since I'll have little to not internet access. We'll see how next week goes. I'll either come back with good news or starting over a new month. I'm not feeling too optimistic about this one, but I guess only time will tell.

Definitely check in with us when you get back. Enjoy!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

imageahenson818:
    Mobile bumping, ladies. Sorry in advance!
    Still no signs of AF. I called my Dr on tues but he was out of the office til today. The nurse called me this a.m. and he wanted me to take a HPT before prescribing another round of progesterone. Test was negative of course. So I'll start the meds monday probably. I did mention wanting to be tested for PCOS and the nurse said Dr noted no further testing until SA in my chart. When i told DH that he's like then i need to do that next week. So FX he follows thru with it.

QOTD: I'm a total first one in bed these days. I'm too old to stay up late anymore for no reason. Give me my comfy bed pls :

I'm really glad to hear that you spoke to your doctor... or at least to a nurse, who talked to a doctor. Have you used Provera before to induce AF? I had to use Provera once.

I'm also happy to hear that your H is getting the less-than-subtle hint that his action is necessary to move forward. I hope he gets the SA taken care of soon.

Yes I used it once in november. That is actually the only AF i have had since going off BC.

Yea it kinda annoyed me that he was so quick to be like 'well then i need to get that done.' I told him in January after my annual checkup that the Dr wanted a SA done before any further tests. But i didnt go there. Just thankful he's going to get it done. I explained to him what the nurse said on the phone today and how PCOS can increase your risk of mc. So he seemed to agree that it's important we check into it soon
  • Scooteriste- High Five for CHs!! Sending you calming vibes or the 2ww.

Thanks Raz! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the weekend so far! I appreciate the calming vibes, and crossed fingers!

QOTD: I'm the first in bed normally. I relish my nighttime routine! 
    *** TW ***
    2013: BFP #1 - M/C 3/13
    2014: IVF #1-4 = BFFN
    2015: Dance break = got healthy
    7/2016: IVF #5 = BFP!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Hi Ras,

I'm ok. Hard day emotionally. BFP anniversary on the 7th. Ugh. AF has come and gone, yay! It was a doozie. Now just waiting to O and hopefully don't have to wait to long. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• imagekountingsheep:
    Hello I'm new to this board and would like to join in. I've been lurking for a week and will post a board intro soon once today's newb drama dies down. Anyway, I found out about my MMC at my first u/s last Thursday and actually miscarried the next day. It's been a hard week, but I feel ready to move onto this board. My DH and I are going to TTA for about 6 months until December. We need time to heal and grieve, as well as get our finances in order and I plan to lose some weight. I did start temping and charting again so I can see what my body is up to. I just stopped bleeding today so now we are waiting to have sex again. My midwife told us to wait two weeks once the bleeding stopped, so I was glad to see I can now start a 2 week wait of a different kind. QOTD: I'm a night owl, which is hard when I have to work in the mornings.

im very sorry for your loss. You are welcome to join us.  

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageshandorfml2:

Hi Ras,

I'm ok. Hard day emotionally. BFP anniversary on the 7th. Ugh. AF has come and gone, yay! It was a doozie. Now just waiting to O and hopefully don't have to wait to long. 

take it easy this weekend. I'll be thinking of you on the 7th. 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 4.5 weeks post-D&C after losing my twin girls at 18 weeks. It was completely unexpected and the doctors have told me there really isn't an explanation as I didn't deliver at the hospital and the fact that I was carrying twins. This was my first pregnancy after trying 1 month.

I've been waiting for AF,  the all clear to TTC again, and my appointment with the MFM next week. I read that check in is Tuesday and Friday, but just found this and wanted to say hi!

• KP0908KP0908 member
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imageKP0908:

Definitely check in with us when you get back. Enjoy!

I will! Don't know if I will make it through the week if AF doesn't show, but we will see!

• Sig

MollySm- How are things going with you? Waiting for AF can feel like a lifetime.

It does seem to be taking forever!  I just want to keep moving forward, and I was feeling stuck. But then yesterday and today I've had EWCM and ovulation pains!  My chart is a disaster because of being away on vacation, but I'm hoping that I'll maybe see some sort of shift over the next couple of days.  Maybe not, but ovulation would mean moving closer to AF, so I'm hoping so.  

QOTD

First to bed.    I used to stay up later, but especially recently I just want more sleep.  

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Hi Ladies!

I am new to the TTCAL board. DH & I had a MMC that we found out about on 5/3/13 at my 10.5 week u/s. Had D&C 5/4/13 and have been on the rocky road to mental healing. I have been visited twice by AF - she is currently overstaying her visit ATM!

DH & I are waiting one more full cycle before we TTC again. I just had my rubella vaccination and want to be on the safe side.

QOTD: I am a night owl. While I love my sleep, I love the internet more!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.

3/29/12 - Married my soulmate
    BFP #1 - 3/23/13 // EDD - 11/27/13 // M/MC - 5/3/13 // D&C - 5/4/13
    BFP #2 - 8/26/13 // EDD - 5/10/14 // Born 5/18/14

image    image    image

• Hey Ras. Hope your 4th was great.
    Today was rough bc my DH has ED issues and he couldn't do the deed. I posted an AW today bc I was losing my mind. My chart looks like I O'd but I don't think our timing was right. I'm crushed that this is happening to us. Poor guy, he's feeling so much pressure. Love him but he's kinda killing me ya know?

QOTW: first to bed, except tonight!

Me: 38, DH: 40 | Married April 2012 | TTC since October 2012  

DX: Hypothyroid, DOR, Right Tube Blocked, Uterine Fibroid (awaiting hysteroscopy) | DH: Beta Thal Minor, ED (Cialis)

OCT - DEC 2012 | TI | BFN

JAN 2013 | BFP ~ EDD 9/23/13

MAR 2013 | MMC due to Trisomy 10 ~ D&E MAR. 8

APR - JUN 2013 | TTA

JUL - NOV 2013 | TI |  BFN

NOV 2013 | HSG & SHG ~ Right Tube Blocked & "Thickening" of Uterus

DEC 2013 - JAN 2014 | NTNP |  BFN ~ Switched to new practice

JAN - FEB 2014 | 3-D u/s & SHG ~ Uterine Fibroid ~ Awaiting Hysteroscopy

***All Are Welcome!***

image   image  image

• imagesoon2bmrsdaniel:

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 4.5 weeks post-D&C after losing my twin girls at 18 weeks. It was completely unexpected and the doctors have told me there really isn't an explanation as I didn't deliver at the hospital and the fact that I was carrying twins. This was my first pregnancy after trying 1 month.

I've been waiting for AF,  the all clear to TTC again, and my appointment with the MFM next week. I read that check in is Tuesday and Friday, but just found this and wanted to say hi!

Hello! I am very sorry for your loss but I am glad you found us. You are welcome to join.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageashellypnut:
    Hey Ras. Hope your 4th was great. Today was rough bc my DH has ED issues and he couldn't do the deed. I posted an AW today bc I was losing my mind. My chart looks like I O'd but I don't think our timing was right. I'm crushed that this is happening to us. Poor guy, he's feeling so much pressure. Love him but he's kinda killing me ya know? QOTW: first to bed, except tonight!

I can relate to your frustration. My H and I have had issues too. This journey is not only difficult on us, it is difficult for our guys too. I hope things get better for your H and the pressure doesn't get to him. 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageSoupy84:

Hi Ladies!

I am new to the TTCAL board. DH & I had a MMC that we found out about on 5/3/13 at my 10.5 week u/s. Had D&C 5/4/13 and have been on the rocky road to mental healing. I have been visited twice by AF - she is currently overstaying her visit ATM!

DH & I are waiting one more full cycle before we TTC again. I just had my rubella vaccination and want to be on the safe side.

QOTD: I am a night owl. While I love my sleep, I love the internet more!

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.

I am very sorry for your loss. You are welcome to join us. Thanks for the intro.

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMollySm:

Sig

It does seem to be taking forever!  I just want to keep moving forward, and I was feeling stuck. But then yesterday and today I've had EWCM and ovulation pains!  My chart is a disaster because of being away on vacation, but I'm hoping that I'll maybe see some sort of shift over the next couple of days.  Maybe not, but ovulation would mean moving closer to AF, so I'm hoping so.  

QOTD

First to bed.    I used to stay up later, but especially recently I just want more sleep.  

Yup... you are right. O means one step closer to AF. I can understand your feelings of "stuck". I've been there too. FX for O!

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:
    imagesoon2bmrsdaniel:

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 4.5 weeks post-D&C after losing my twin girls at 18 weeks. It was completely unexpected and the doctors have told me there really isn't an explanation as I didn't deliver at the hospital and the fact that I was carrying twins. This was my first pregnancy after trying 1 month.

Hello! I am very sorry for your loss but I am glad you found us. You are welcome to join.

Thank you :) I'm glad I found you guys! 

• imageKP0908:

imageSerenla:
    Hello again Raspberry! Did you have a good 4th? Eat anything yummy?

I just got it this morning at 11, and I tested again at about 2pm just to be sure. I told DH, big mistake because he just started to complain that we DTD twice yesterday. Well it wouldnt have been twice if you didnt jump ME last night so there. ::rolls eyes:: Men. If not tonight then I will try for tomorrow AM. Waiting to BD, thanks DH!

QOTD: I used to be a real night owl, but since I hit my mid 20s I am in bed early. I feel like 26 going on 80.

Oh man! Tell him to enjoy it while he has it! Haha. Good luck!

Lol thanks!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• princezjk- So what's the news from your Dr. appt? How are you doing?

Hi Raspberry, hope you are enjoying your weekend.  My appt on Wednesday went okay.  The doctor advised that we should wait 3 cycles before TTC and also schedule a consult with MFM beforehand.  Still not clear answers on why we lost our Izzie.  The doctor said the good new is that I am in good health.  It just worries me not having something I can prevent the next go around.  Hoping that our time on the bench will help me deal with my anxiety.  This week wasn't too bad, a bit rough with my EDD on Tuesday, the holiday on Thursday and DH's 30th birthday on Friday, but I am proud of how I handled it.  I am just trying to enjoy the rest of my weekend and prep myself to return to work on Monday.  Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend and (((hugs))) to all that need them. 

I am a total night owl, while DH is the complete opposite.  He always jokes that I get a second wind at 10pm when he is fighting to keep his eyes open.   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• imageshandorfml2:

Hi Ras,

Thinking of you and FX for O!  (((hugs))) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• imageMyFirstRaspberry:

imageashellypnut:
    Hey Ras. Hope your 4th was great.
    Today was rough bc my DH has ED issues and he couldn't do the deed. I posted an AW today bc I was losing my mind. My chart looks like I O'd but I don't think our timing was right. I'm crushed that this is happening to us. Poor guy, he's feeling so much pressure. Love him but he's kinda killing me ya know?

QOTW: first to bed, except tonight!

I can relate to your frustration. My H and I have had issues too. This journey is not only difficult on us, it is difficult for our guys too. I hope things get better for your H and the pressure doesn't get to him. 

::hugs::

All AL welcome.

• imageprincezjk:

princezjk- So what's the news from your Dr. appt? How are you doing?

Hi Raspberry, hope you are enjoying your weekend.  My appt on Wednesday went okay.  The doctor advised that we should wait 3 cycles before TTC and also schedule a consult with MFM beforehand.  Still not clear answers on why we lost our Izzie.  The doctor said the good new is that I am in good health.  It just worries me not having something I can prevent the next go around.  Hoping that our time on the bench will help me deal with my anxiety.  This week wasn't too bad, a bit rough with my EDD on Tuesday, the holiday on Thursday and DH's 30th birthday on Friday, but I am proud of how I handled it.  I am just trying to enjoy the rest of my weekend and prep myself to return to work on Monday.  Hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend and (((hugs))) to all that need them. 

I am a total night owl, while DH is the complete opposite.  He always jokes that I get a second wind at 10pm when he is fighting to keep his eyes open.   

i think you are pretty amazing. You have such a positive attitude while dealing with so many significant dates. I wish you could bottle that up and sell it to the rest of us.

I'm glad you have a general plan from your Dr. on how to move forward. 

TTC #1 since June 2012
        HSG = All Clear

image image 

• Hey! AF came and went. I'm on day four of injections follistim and lovenox. So far so good. We have been upstate visiting family, so I don't get to see how things are progressing until Monday. I hope we have some action in the ovaries!!! I just hope only 1 or 2!

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• imageSerenla:
    imageMyFirstRaspberry:

imageashellypnut:
    Hey Ras. Hope your 4th was great. Today was rough bc my DH has ED issues and he couldn't do the deed. I posted an AW today bc I was losing my mind. My chart looks like I O'd but I don't think our timing was right. I'm crushed that this is happening to us. Poor guy, he's feeling so much pressure. Love him but he's kinda killing me ya know? QOTW: first to bed, except tonight!

::hugs::

Thank you ras and serenla! love you ladies! xoxo 

Me: 38, DH: 40 | Married April 2012 | TTC since October 2012  

DX: Hypothyroid, DOR, Right Tube Blocked, Uterine Fibroid (awaiting hysteroscopy) | DH: Beta Thal Minor, ED (Cialis)

OCT - DEC 2012 | TI | BFN

JAN 2013 | BFP ~ EDD 9/23/13

MAR 2013 | MMC due to Trisomy 10 ~ D&E MAR. 8

APR - JUN 2013 | TTA

JUL - NOV 2013 | TI |  BFN

NOV 2013 | HSG & SHG ~ Right Tube Blocked & "Thickening" of Uterus

DEC 2013 - JAN 2014 | NTNP |  BFN ~ Switched to new practice

JAN - FEB 2014 | 3-D u/s & SHG ~ Uterine Fibroid ~ Awaiting Hysteroscopy

***All Are Welcome!***

image   image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board