Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Should I be worried?

I know every baby grows and develops and hits milestones at their own pace. But I was wondering about our DD. She is 7 months, corrected age is 4 months. She seems to have no interest in holding her bottle. I thought maybe it was too big for her tiny hands nut im not sure. She loves to try standing up, but when it comes to sitting up forget it!! She foes great in her bumbo seat and her boopy but on her own its a no go.

So my question is, when did your LO do these things? And do you have any tips to help her along? TIA :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Should I be worried?

• DS didn't start sitting on his own until a little after 7 months and he's almost 8 months now and has no interest in holding his own bottle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageNicb13:
    This really is not something to worry about nor is it even a milestone to reach. I know 2 different babies, both around 10 months who simply don't want to hold their own bottle and would rather mom do it.

This. My son never really held his bottle but my daughter has been since about 4 months. It's not something a kid needs to do. Also, don't go by your couldn't adjusted age. Preemies need some time to catch up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"