March 2012 Moms

Finally jumping on the fitness bandwagon!

Yeah - took long enough.  I'm finally motivated to start working out again :)  I bought the jogger/bike trailer stroller last week that I have been wanting (I finally found an AWESOME deal, YAY), AND I signed up for ZUMBA classes that will be during lunch on Mondays for the next 8 weeks, AND I signed up for unlimited classes at the local spin/yoga/bootcamp place for the next month.  Nothing like jumping in the deep end :)  Wish me luck!!  I think I will be sore for the next month....
image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Finally jumping on the fitness bandwagon!

• Good luck! Sounds like you've got some fun activities planned. I bet you'll look and feel great by the end of the month. :
  • Haha! You are going to need a massage in 30 days :]
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelisadfox:
    Haha! You are going to need a massage in 30 days :]

So true... I need one already and I haven't really done anything yet!
    image image

• Good for you, sounds like you'll have quite the variety!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Having the bike trailer on your bike alone is a heck of a workout, especially if you do hilly trails. I was an avid cyclist before I got pregnant and I couldn't wait until Alexander was old enough to ride in the trailer so we've been going a lot this summer. Dragging behind an extra 50 pounds (giant kid + bike trailer) creates some serious drag! We did a challenging trail last weekend that I never had a problem doing without the trailer and it BURNED this time. Steel yourself!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageeyenigh:
    Having the bike trailer on your bike alone is a heck of a workout, especially if you do hilly trails. I was an avid cyclist before I got pregnant and I couldn't wait until Alexander was old enough to ride in the trailer so we've been going a lot this summer. Dragging behind an extra 50 pounds giant kid bike trailer creates some serious drag! We did a challenging trail last weekend that I never had a problem doing without the trailer and it BURNED this time. Steel yourself!

Oh dear! At least I live in a mostly flat state. I just did my first yoga class that was advertised as a flow class but the sub was more of a power instructor. I'm beat. Dd is gonna have to walk today. I'm too sore to carry her around.
    image image

• WipzWipz member

Had to share this.. ... I wanna do a dance class with this dude.. hopefully he'd wear more than his speedo lol..at least he is having fun haha

someone on FB shared this video..it's called

Sometimes you should dance like no ones watching...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=118518018336579

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"