January 2013 Moms

has anyone experienced...

For the last 3 weeks or so, I have had these really weird feelings in my lower abdomen area. It almost feels like muscle spasms. It happens multiple times per day, up to 30 times per hour. It never lasts more than a few seconds or so, but its starting to really annoy me and even freak me out a little. Anyone else experience anything like this or have any ideas?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: has anyone experienced...

• I've been having weird lower abdominal twitches too. Not as frequently as you though, I probably get them only a couple times an hour. For me they're freaky because they feel like early pregnancy baby kicks. So much so that I actually took a pregnancy test! It was negative. I guess I've attributed it to uterine spasms due to my uterus still working to get back to pre baby normal. No advice really, just wanted to let you know you're not alone!
  • Did you have a c-section?

I have them sometimes, too. A few times a day, usually. Mine are like PPs, they feel like baby kicks. I wonder why... I didn't have a c-section.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMinipenguin:
    Did you have a csection?nbsp;I have them sometimes, too. A few times a day, usually. Mine are like PPs, they feel like baby kicks. I wonder why... I didn't have a csection.

No, no c section. My coworker said she had them after a c section and her Dr said scar tissue... But would that be an issue with a vaginal delivery?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I get them.  I also POAS even though I've been charting and haven't even o'ed.  But one of my friends who has a couple kids has referred to phantom kicks and now I know what she's talking about.  It's so strange.  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • I've had the phantom kicks, so weird and they have died down a lot but I still have a spasm here and there
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"