May 2013 Moms

Go the frack to sleep!

For the past week or so it's such a fight to get lo to sleep! I start around 8 or 9 and she fights me until usually midnight. She always ends up in our bed because anywhere else and she's up again in half an hour so then I go sleep on the couch once she's out just to get some rest. It's driving me crazy! We've tried swaddling and even setting a sock full of rice on her so she feels like it's my hand. I tried the happiest baby on the block too. What am I missing? ! She's up at 5:20 right now, went to bed at 12, woke up at 4 in our bed, ate and is ready to party

Re: Go the frack to sleep!

• Read your title and thought of that awesome bedtime book. Ha.

I'm sorry for your troubles. Hopefully it's just a phase... Prayers you get a little more sleep...
  • imageMrsM1111:
    Read your title and thought of that awesome bedtime book. Ha.

I'm sorry for your troubles. Hopefully it's just a phase... Prayers you get a little more sleep...

I did too!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • pnutgpnutg member
    That is frustrating. Although I'm jealous of her sleeping 12 to 4! My son's up every 2 hours and is usually in my bed by 6 am so I can get more sleep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Heck let her sleep with you. My LO sleeps through the night when she sleeps with me, I have a bed rail up and so there is no worry of her falling off the bed. I am enjoying the 6 to 8 hours straight sleep to fight making her sleep in her own bed yet. I am learning more and more everyday about doing what works for your family and not what others think or say. Letting her sleep with me has allowed me to recover easier from my cs and feel more human cause I am getting sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I never thought I'd cosleep until I had baby#2. I'm still not entirely comfortable with it, but I don't think I'd ever have gotten any sleep if I didn't let her sleep on my chest with me stretched out on the chaise those first couple of weeks. I transitioned her to the PNP for a few weeks, but still next to me and in the past week, she is in her crib, in her room and doing well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagemommatotwo2:
    I never thought I'd cosleep until I had baby2. I'm still not entirely comfortable with it, but I don't think I'd ever have gotten any sleep if I didn't let her sleep on my chest with me stretched out on the chaise those first couple of weeks. I transitioned her to the PNP for a few weeks, but still next to me and in the past week, she is in her crib, in her room and doing well.

Good for you! I like sleeping with her but I'd like my bed and sanity back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"