Cloth Diapering

Rec your AIO

I'm getting sick of stuffing pockets.  I picked up a couple of BG freetimes on ebay and am now addicted to AIOs.  The I don't know of any AIOs except for BG and Thirsties, so can you recommend some for me to try?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rec your AIO

• Blueberry simplex one size
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • ObLaDiObLaDi member
    Agreed, simplex is expensive but it's da bomb.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Another vote for Simplex, they are my hands down fav. I also really love Freetimes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Another vote for simplex os. Love love love. Cute prints, easily stuffable if you want and insert agitates out in wash, cotton or staydry in one dipe... plus I dont think ive ever had one leak (knock onwood).  The perfect diaper!

TTC since September 2009.

IVF #2: +HPT 2/6/12! ~ Boy/Girl Twins!!

• I love Swaddlebees simplex, I prefer the sized to the OS and Tots Bots are great too!!!

imageimage

image           image

• Thanks everyone! I had a couple of Swaddlebees Simplex NB diapers and really liked them, so I don't know why I didn't think of them. I'll be sure to get a few of the OS too!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Simplex AIO is a great diaper, but takes forever to dry.  I like that its natural fibers though. Tots bots easy fit is a similar design but uses minky-it hang dries fairly quickly. Also, if you like aplix, tots bots has the best aplix Ive tried, and is the only one that hasn't frustrated me yet (no problems with laundry tabs, stickiness or fuzziness).
  • I love Grivoa! It makes up most of DS's stash. They are quicker to dry than BG. I haven't tried simplex, so I can't compare, but I know I love them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Simplex OS, Tots Bots Easy Fit, and Grovia AIOs
  • Love our Bottombumpers grovia.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GroVia, Simplex, and the old style BG Elemental. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"