February 2013 Moms
Options

sweaty palms/feet and watery eye

I plan on asking our Dr. this at our next visit in a few weeks, but thought I'd also see what you moms think...

My 5-month LO often has damp or clammy palms and feet. I had clammy hands when I was younger and wonder if it's just a gene thing. Is there anything I should be doing to prevent something or to help?

Also, he often gets a watery right eye. Only the right eye. Wierd, huh. Not sure what's going on. I tried to see if there's something in it, like a fleck. But it just seems like it's watering often.

Any thoughts?!

TIA!

Re: sweaty palms/feet and watery eye

• Options
    My dd keeps clammy feet. I don't/haven't thought too much of it bc my parents have said I did too as a child!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Could it be a clogged tear duct? My DS has had on since birth and it often waters.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS gets a sweaty head quite often. He definitely gets that from me - my head emits a ridiculous amount of heat constantly and always has. Poor kid.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Is it possible for babies to have hyperhidrosis? That would explain the sweaty, clammy hands and feet, but I don't know how early symptoms of that can show up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"