April 2013 Moms

sz 1

Re: sz 1

• We are!! dd is 11 weeks old and still comfortably fits size 1
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes he will be 14 weeks on Friday but he was 5lb 13oz when he was born. Only like 12lb now.
  • Loading the player...
  • He just moved to size 2 today, he could still fit size one.. just I bought in bulk and I could see he would have blowouts soon...since we had a few close calls these last few days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ha! Size 4s... Babyzilla!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • leasajleasaj member
    Yes.....we are 11.5 wks.
  • Still a size 1 for the baby, I on the other hand never was!
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ten weeks tomorrow and still in size 1.
  • 10 weeks old and still fits comfortably in a size one. In fact, they are almost too big for him. He's only in the 25th percentile for his weight though.
  • Wow to sz four skiderro
  • Still size one! LO is only in 16 percent for weight, his head is 75 percent though! Haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're using size 2 right now, but we may get size three next shopping trip.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecas110688:
    Still size one! LO is only in 16 percent for weight, his head is 75 percent though! Haha

This sounds like my DD, she is 15th percentile for weight, 25th percentile for length, and 95th percentile for head!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DD is almost 12 wks and is still size 1. I found a NB diaper last week and was still able to squeeze it on her. She's 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. Maybe she just has a tiny hiney?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We just got into them about 2 weeks ago. lol 
  • Our girls can still fit in size one if I have a few left that I find that need used. Though they're in size twos majority of the time. They're 50th percentile for everything but head. Babies got heads like their daddy in the 99th percentile. Haha I should post a pic..,they look like jimmy neutron :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yep. Girls will be 3 mos tomorrow. I have a ton of size 1's left, so I hope they fit for at least another 3 weeks. They were only 5lbs when born, so they are a bit smaller.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Still size one. Need to go to size two but using what we have open. I have three packages ill have to exchange.
  • NDaryaNDarya member
    My LO is 9 weeks old, 12 lbs and still fits in size one but I'm about to move to size two in a week or so as we started to have night leaks sometimes. I use Seventh Generation diapers. 
     CafeMom TickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    image image
  • We are in sz 2s and have been for about three weeks. DS is almost 12wks and right at the 50th percentile for height and weight.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • DS is wearing size 1 at 2.5 months. I pretty sur he could easily fit into 2's at this point, but as long as he's not blowing out of the 1's, we will keep trying to use them up! 
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • DD is 12 weeks and still fits in 1s. They still fit her great so she will probably be able to use them a while longer or until she has a blow out
  • imageemeraudecephiro:
    Still a size 1 for the baby, I on the other hand never was!

Ha Ha!

Baby Boy is more than ready for size 2, but I'm too cheap to get rid off the size 1's we still have. I hope to be able to use all of them, but I'm not sure. Baby Boy is 10 weeks old.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"