February 2012 Moms

Name something random about your or your life...

1.  I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.  H LOVES to tease me about this, although he did not know this about me until after we were married.

2.  I have a huge mouth, my friends make fun of me, but I am constantly complimented on my smile so it fits me and my personality.  (Think Julia Roberts).

3.  My dad once gave Matthew McConaughey (sp?) a ride home from the Austin rodeo before he was super famous - he was really high and about to pass out so my dad gave him a ride - but made him ride in the back of his truck (the bed) because he didn't want him to throw up lol

4.  Someone down the road from me trains tigers.  They have had mountain lions, tigers, lions, etc. - random large cats - they train them for movies, etc.  Very strange and when our friend/neighbor told us about it we thought he was insane, until we drove by and saw them for ourselves.  Freaky. 

5.  I love school and would go on for my PhD if I didn't have school loans already.  It wouldn't be very beneficial in my field unless I wanted to teach and I do not want that at this stage in my life, so I won't go on, but I do miss the structure of school. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Name something random about your or your life...

• trying to think of something interesting....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can shake my eyeballs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelancyjo:
    I can shake my eyeballs.

The mental pic I just got is incredible.  How did you come to figure this out?  By accident or on purpose? 

• imagesapphirebride06:

imagelancyjo:
    I can shake my eyeballs.

The mental pic I just got is incredible.  How did you come to figure this out?  By accident or on purpose? 

Well, when I was in fourth grade, a new girl came to my school and sat beside me in class.... and scared the mickey out of me by shaking her eyeballs. So, I just kept trying and trying, and eventually did it.

You have to strain your eyes and concentrate hard. The first time I showd my mom, she freaked and took me to the eye doctor. It's apparently no big deal, but its fun to startle people! :0]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • My right arm is slightly crooked due to breaking it when I was 4.
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• 1. I can wiggle my nose like a bunny. 

2. I was in EVERY musical ensemble at my high school.  

• imagelancyjo:
    imagesapphirebride06:

imagelancyjo:
    I can shake my eyeballs.

Well, when I was in fourth grade, a new girl came to my school and sat beside me in class.... and scared the mickey out of me by shaking her eyeballs. So, I just kept trying and trying, and eventually did it. You have to strain your eyes and concentrate hard. The first time I showd my mom, she freaked and took me to the eye doctor. It's apparently no big deal, but its fun to startle people! :0]

Holy hell...when I was in 4th or 5th grade, a new girl was in my class and could do this.  It freaked us all out.   I can never keep track of where we're all from, but now I'm wondering if this is just a huge coincidence or if WE might have been in the same class.  Was this in Georgia by any chance?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers image

• I can speak Swedish.

And I am deathly afraid of (and feel sorry for) ceiling fans.  I simultaneously worry that they will fall on me and slice me into a million pieces at night--and then also feel bad for them that they have to work so hard and so long while I just lay there sleeping.  There are zero ceiling fans in my house.  And I clearly have issues associating human feelings with inanimate objects...

• imagejengsu2004:
    imagelancyjo:
    imagesapphirebride06:

imagelancyjo:
    I can shake my eyeballs.

Well, when I was in fourth grade, a new girl came to my school and sat beside me in class.... and scared the mickey out of me by shaking her eyeballs. So, I just kept trying and trying, and eventually did it.

You have to strain your eyes and concentrate hard. The first time I showd my mom, she freaked and took me to the eye doctor. It's apparently no big deal, but its fun to startle people! :0]

Holy hell...when I was in 4th or 5th grade, a new girl was in my class and could do this.  It freaked us all out.   I can never keep track of where we're all from, but now I'm wondering if this is just a huge coincidence or if WE might have been in the same class.  Was this in Georgia by any chance?

Nope, Indiana. :0]
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • imagesooner1981:
    I can speak Swedish.
    nbsp;And I am deathly afraid of and feel sorry for ceiling fans.nbsp; I simultaneously worry that they will fall on me and slice me into a million pieces at nightand then also feel bad for them that they have to work so hard and so long while I just lay there sleeping.nbsp; There are zero ceiling fans in my house.nbsp; And I clearly have issues associating human feelings with inanimate objects...

Swedish cool!

And the ceiling fan thing makes me just love you that much more. All inanimate objects have feelings, all of them. :0]

Eta: the above was said in complete seriousness.
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • imagesooner1981:
    I can speak Swedish.
    nbsp;And I am deathly afraid of and feel sorry for ceiling fans.nbsp; I simultaneously worry that they will fall on me and slice me into a million pieces at nightand then also feel bad for them that they have to work so hard and so long while I just lay there sleeping.nbsp; There are zero ceiling fans in my house.nbsp; And I clearly have issues associating human feelings with inanimate objects...

Swedish cool!

And the ceiling fan thing makes me just love you that much more. All inanimate objects have feelings, all of them. :0]

212 Facebook Admin.
  • imagelancyjo:
    imagesooner1981:
    I can speak Swedish.

Swedish cool!

Aww...I love you too! And yes, I also seriously get worried sometimes about little plants and even trees when it gets super windy outside. And when I was little, I used to wait til my parents tucked me in, and then would get back out of bed and round up every stuffed animal in my room and shove them all under the covers with me so that they wouldn't have to sleep in the cold. Then I would put them all back out in their normal spaces during the day, so clearly I thought cold only happened at night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"