May 2013 Moms

WTF Wednesday!

Let it out, ladies!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: WTF Wednesday!

• WTF Self, why did you only decide to Swaddle LO for the first time last night! Swaddling is a dream come true!

WTF Sprint, where is my rebate check!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WTF doctors office? Does it really take more than three days after I've peed in a cup to determine if I have a UTI? Just give me the damn antibiotics!

WTF Aflac rep? Email me back already!!!

Edit to take back my Aflac rep WTF. I realized this is a holiday week and he may be on vacation. But my doctor's office is not off the hook!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF work thanks for calling me and telling me I owe 200 before the end of the week for insurance it was a great notice and for insurance that sucks and hardly covered any of my delivery or hospital stay. I am really getting sick of getting bills in the mail, but as they say when it rains it pours is all too true.
  • imageCNJ4EVA:
    WTF Self, why did you only decide to Swaddle LO for the first time last night! Swaddling is a dream come true

Omg this was me last night!!
  • Wtf heat! Is 111 degrees really necessary? Wtf swamp.cooler! Get with the game!
    Wtf post office! Why do.you keep forwarding my mail to some lady in Elko Nv!! I live in California! I didn't drive all the way from Nevada to.have a baby in your hospitals.. sheesh...
    Wtf att guy... my internets been down since Friday night... why did.it take you till today to.get a tech out? And whats with the "we will show up.sometime between 8 am and 8 pm" thing? I've got stuff I gotta do..
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    WTF boobs. Stop hurting me. 
  • Wtf ob on call who delivered Lo,.... I'm pretty upset at you for making it seem like forceps was a good idea because not only does my Lo have torticollis,.. But Im still in pain down there. I actually should have had a c section instead.

Mobil bumping
  • imagejayro10:
    WTF doctors office? Does it really take more than three days after I've peed in a cup to determine if I have a UTI? Just give me the damn antibiotics!

WTF Aflac rep? Email me back already!!!

Edit to take back my Aflac rep WTF. I realized this is a holiday week and he may be on vacation. But my doctor's office is not off the hook!

My doc did the same thing. Peed in the cup on a wed. Got results on Monday. Ridiculous.

To all you ladies with the swaddling, it's the best thing ever. Got 7hrs straight out of our guy again last night in his miracle blanket.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • WTF weather its either way too hot to take my lo for a walk or pouring. Can't there be a happy medium.

WTF dog shouldn't you be done shedding by now. I love you dearly but your fur is driving me crazy!

WTF is with all these box elder bugs. Soap and water is suppose to work but doesn't and keep reapplying bug killer but they keep coming back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WTF insurance why can't you pay more of my bill!
    WTF hospital why do you bill me so much when I did the most of the work when I brought my child into this world.
    WTF hospital financial service, your 2 options to pay my bill is not an option, if I had 6,000 out of pocket, or 500 a mo I would be a SAHM. Bastards!!
    WTF work will you give me a raise, haven't had one in 4 years!!
  • imageillogicaltuvok:
    WTF insurance why can't you pay more of my bill!
    WTF hospital why do you bill me so much when I did the most of the work when I brought my child into this world.
    WTF hospital financial service, your 2 options to pay my bill is not an option, if I had 6,000 out of pocket, or 500 a mo I would be a SAHM. Bastards!!

Oh my gosh...your bill is 6k??? I'm so sorry : I'm pissed at your insurance company for you!!
  • imageillogicaltuvok:

I feel your pain on this one, I'm going on four years myself. What's worse is I was forced into a promotion at the same pay.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • i'm very late to the game but WTF self, why did you put the breastpump tubing in the microwave sterilising bags?? You divvy it's melted now.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"