September 2013 Moms

~*~Wednesday Ticker Change~*~

Noticed there was no ticker change today, so I hope y'all don't mind that I am posting it!

Week/Fruit Size?

Symptoms Rants/Raves?

Next Dr. Appointment?

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory? 

Re: ~*~Wednesday Ticker Change~*~

• Week/Fruit Size?  28/Eggplant

Symptoms Rants/Raves?  Feeling great overall, just leg numbness

Next Dr. Appointment?  Had my 28 week today w/1hr GD test, next appt. 7/17

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory?   Being in Washington DC when my husband and I were engaged watching the fireworks over the Washington Monument, such a beautiful site!

• Week/Fruit Size? 29, butternut squash
    Symptoms Rants/Raves? My hips/pelvis are starting to hurt again after feeling good for a while, but I'm so happy every time my little man moves, so nothing is ever too bad
    Next Dr. Appointment? I had one this morning, failed my 1 hr GD test. Boo. Next one is in 3 weeks.
    GTKY: Favorite 4th of July memory? Marrying my best friend 4 years ago
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit Size?      29 weeks - Acorn Squash

Symptoms Rants/Raves?  Morning sickness (still)

Next Dr. Appointment?  On my bday July 11th

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory? Last year was great, we went to my grandmothers and just had a great family gathering and watched the fireworks by the lake

Son is 10 yrs old

Daughter is 8 yrs old

Son is Due Sept 18, 2013

•  

Week/Fruit Size? 29 / Acorn Squash

Symptoms Rants/Raves? Feeling good... Passed my none fasting GD test with an 84!! Woohoo!!

Next Dr. Appointment? July 12 

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory? Watching the Macy's 4th of July fireworks display in Hoboken (NJ) with my DH and a large group of friends... 2008 maybe? We packed our " to go" cups and had a blast!!

J+E ~ 08/25/2007   DD#1 ~ 05/11/2010   DD#2 ~ 09/25/2013   DD#3 ~ 06/09/2016   Baby #4 Due ~ 01/16/2023

• Week/Fruit Size?  31 weeks/pineapple

Symptoms Rants/Raves?  Just getting harder to move around.  I feel huge this week.

Next Dr. Appointment?  Next Thursday - I have my first BPP u/s and my 32 week check-up.

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory? One year I went to my college roommate's in-laws house on a lake.  It was just a fun weekend.  I've never been a big 4th of July celebrator so don't have a lot to work with :)

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

•  

Week/Fruit Size? 29 weeks, acorn squash

Symptoms Rants/Raves? Can't ever find a comfortable position

Next Dr. Appointment? Next tuesday

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory? when I was younger, we would go to the top of one of the tallest buildings in our city right by where they'd set the fireworks off to watch them.

DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Week/Fruit Size? 28 weeks/eggplant

Symptoms Rants/Raves? It's starting to hurt when she moves a lot she likes putting something up under my ribs and sitting on my sciatic nerve and the horrible heartburn acid I wake up choking on now but one good rave my hair looks fabulous!

Next Dr. Appointment? July 16th a 4d ultrasound and regular 30 week appt

GTKY: Favorite 4th of July memory? Sitting out with my mom dad and five sisters when I was 8ish and our dog chased the fireworks or chased what he could attacked the rest lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • kerip5kerip5 member

Week/Fruit Size? 28 weeks, eggplant... although the email from Pregnant Chicken says chihuahua which I think is infintey more hilarious

Symptoms Rants/Raves? Failed my 1 hour GD test so I go in tomorrow for the 3 hour, boo. Here's hoping I pass that one. 

Next Dr. Appointment? July 25

GTKY:  Favorite 4th of July memory? One year we were traveling in England and came across a parade. So much fun and a little taste of home! 

married 6.17.06
    daughter born 9.27.13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"